CHAPTER-8

Shahzaib sat on the chair and called a guard. The guard arrived immediately. Shahzaib instructed him to bring guns and a board for target practice. The guard nodded and left. After a while, he returned with all the necessary items, set them up, and left.

In a cold voice, Shahzaib said to Farwa, You will be the first to learn shooting. Pick up a gun from here and aim right in the center of the board over there. Keep aiming until you hit the exact spot. Do you understand? Now start.

Farwa, startled and with pale-faced looked at Shahzaib in shock.

Seeing her reaction Shahzaib gritted his teeth and said, I said start.

Trying to calm herself, Farwa responded, I won't do this. Are you trying to teach me how to murder? Do you want to turn me into a criminal?

Shahzaib growling angrily replied, Just do as you're told, or I'll put all the bullets from these guns into your head. So, follow my instructions without hesitation.

Terrified Farwa looked at him and said, This isn't right, what you're doing to me. She walked over to the table and, with trembling hands, started to pick up a gun.

Seeing her hands shake Shahzaib said, If you tremble like that it won't work. Accept that you'll have to adopt our lifestyle, so learn all the training I'm giving you without fear.

Farwa thought to herself, He's right; there's no way out of here. I'll have to become like them to survive. With this thought, she took a deep breath and, with determination, held the gun firmly in her hands.

Farwa positioned the gun in front of the board and muttered to herself, You can do this Farwa. Just believe in yourself. She aimed at the center of the board, pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit slightly away from the center. Farwa felt pleased, knowing it was her first time firing a gun and she had aimed quite accurately. She mentally congratulated herself.

Shahzaib, observing this, was surprised and thought to himself, Wow, Farwa has proven she's Bade papa's daughter. She aimed quite well for the first time. He immediately told her, That's not enough; try several times until you hit the target accurately.

Farwa glancing at Shahzaib, muttered under her breath, "pehli baar jindagi mein gun chalaaya hai wo bhi itna achha banda kam se kam appreciate hi kr deta lekin nhi har waqt chehre pe gussa liye firta hai. " She then looked away from him and resumed aiming at the target.

Farwa was about to aim her gun when she heard a voice behind her. She turned around to see a girl standing there.

Haniya approached Shahzaib and said, Hello Shahzaib, how are you? By the way, congratulations on your marriage.

Shahzaib replied casually, Thank you. Come, sit down.

Haniya smiled and said, Alright, then sat on another chair nearby. She asked So, what are you doing here?

Shahzaib replied, Nothing much, just giving Farwa some training. The boss wants her training to be completed as soon as possible.

Haniya said That's great! If you're training her, she'll learn quickly. She laughed.

Shahzaib restrained his smile, looked at Farwa, and with a cold expression said, Who told you to stop? Start again.

Farwa muttered under her breath, He's such a grump. She turned back to the board and aimed again. This time, the bullet hit the same spot as before. She felt a bit disappointed but kept trying. After several attempts, she finally hit the target accurately and was overjoyed.

Shahzaib appreciated her effort this time, and so did Haniya.

Farwa said, Thank you. What should I do next?