New Genesis

The crowds were cheering from left to right, the colorful spotlights shining over the stadium, and there was an orange-haired man in the middle of the stage. His singing and guitar skills were unmatched compared to other artists and he is also really good-looking, handsome even.

The crowd was cheering for him because he was at the top of the world right now. He had been inducted into the Top 25 Most Influential Singers of All Time, as well as his band too at the Top 50 Most Influential Bands of All Time. Their hard work had finally paid off.

As the man was approaching his microphone stand, the crowds were pushing each other to see their favorite singer, with some even fainting on the spot. The man still couldn't believe his influence towards his supporters.

He felt perfect, being well-known worldwide, and having superfans that would die just to meet him. Boy, was it wonderful to be cheered by people worldwide.

The man held the microphone out of its stand, went up to the crowd, and spoke his first sentences of the concert.

"Thank you for being here and bringing support to us! We would love to meet every single one of our supporters," Firey spoke with a loud voice, causing his vocal cords to hurt a little bit but he didn't care.

The crowds were shaking the entire stadium so much that they even got security guards involved to stop them from shaking the stadium, and with some of the crowds fainting left to right. 

As Firey was coming back to the microphone stand to put the microphone back, slinging his guitar from his backbone to the core of his body, the stadium immediately erupted in flames. This was a cue to the band that they have to start their concert immediately.

"ARE YOU READY!?!" as Firey screamed through the microphone, the crowd was jumping up and down.

Firey never felt this much euphoria before.

As his band members were prepping up to play their first song drafted in their best-selling album, all of the crowds were showing approval to Firey, a sign that they needed to start with a bang.

"3, 2, 1 LET'S GO!"

...

...

...

"Firey? Hello? The tryouts are about to start. Better start preparing yourself now."

Firey was snapped out of his daydream, as he was interrupted by a voice behind his back. It was his new manager.

He had hired his manager after he got released for serving his sentence. Firey had hired him because he thought he was reliable, which he is, so Firey wouldn't have to worry about anything manager related, or it was just that Firey was too lazy to manage again after all those years.

"O-oh, alright then."

Firey had planned this together with his manager ever since he was released from prison. A plan that Firey hoped that it would work, considering that doing anything that was related to the public eye was unavailable at the moment.

Firey was starting a new band, since his old band wouldn't want him anymore, well that's what he thought. He thought was ignored by his own best friends. And that's why Firey wanted to form a new band.

A band only for two people because it would be too much to handle three or more people during this time.

He had put up most of the wanted posters throughout the city, with a flashy design that was eye-catching to the people that wanted to join a band.

Firey snapped out of his thoughts and prepared himself to look presentable towards people.

Because of that scandal, Firey had lost everything. Firey needed to get his reputation back. Firey needed to get his public views back.