Chapter-15

It's been 5 months since the first time hardik has sneaked out to meet lil ishan and now both ishan and mayank had grown into a cute baby of 8 months.

The sneak out of hardik to meet ishan has been frequent and a lot af time he had almost been caught but managed to make his father believe.

Hardik had stopped asking his father about ishan as he now he himself meet ishan so he was on a good terms with his father.

Mayank has been a really loud and happy baby, happily playing and giggling with with every one and manager to make anyone smile by just being there.

Ishan was no better, even though he's been on the quite side but his mere presence was enough to make hardik bring out the best in him and make him happy with just laughing at his weird faces or snuggling close to him at the smaller of touch.

Everything was going smoothly till once when hardik was quietly sneaking back to his house after a wonderful meeting with his lil ishu, one of the guards caught him and told Mr. Pandya.

Although Mr. Pandya had always been a great father but no one knows what happened to him that day that made Mr Pandya do such a severe thing that would lead to hardik having scars for teh rest of his life.

Hardik, even though took this much risk just to meet his little brother was nothing but a mere teen of 13 and soon to be 14 but that one night changed him alot, he was forced to be someone he never was.

The night which made an innocent soul broken, the night which killed the brother in him, the night which changed the entire life of two specific individuals, the night which made the life of someone hell.

So, let's go back and see what happened that night...........

It was a dark night, way past then midnight hardik was Coming back to his house and just as he climbed off the metal gate, he was started by the sudden flash that fell upon him.

He quickly looked in the direction, his heart racing at the possibility of getting caught and just then one of the guard came to him and caught him by his arms.

Guard: ayy hardik yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Hardik: u..uncle...me...mein...wo

Guard: chalo abhi tumhe sahab ke pass le jata hu, wahi batayenge.

Hardik: n..nahi uncle baba ke pass nahi please baba ko mat btao.

Guard: mujhe kuch nhi pata, ab jo hoga sahab he btayenge.

He said and tightened his hold on hardik's arms and started dragging him towards the mansion and even though hardik tried his best to wiggle out or ask him to please don't tell hsi father, it fell on deaf ears.

They reached the front door and the guard dragged him inside, loudly calling out to Mr. Pandya who came down after listening to the guards shout.

Mr. Pandya: kya hua itne raat mein? Or hardik tum kya kar rahe ho yaha?

Guard: kuch nhi sahab bas hardik piche wala gate kud kar kahi se aya tha or meine dekh liya isliye apke pass laya hu.

This made Mr. Pandya looked angrily at hardik before he asked the guard to leave and went near hardik who was scared and asked him.

Mr. Pandya: kaha gaya tha hardik?

Hardik: k..kahi nhi  b..baba

Mr. Pandya glared at him and fisted his hair in his hand making him hiss in pain and Mr. Pandya's voice increased.

Mr. Pandya: jalde bata kaha gaya tha piche wale raste se? Kisse milne gaya tha?

And suddenly something clicked in Mr. Pandya and his anger reached on an next level his nose flared and eyes widened in anger as his grip on hardik's hair tightened making a few tears slip past his eyes.

Mr. Pandya: us avanchit aulad se milne gaya tha na tu? Pata hai mujhe ab dekh tujhe to mein batata hu bohot pyaar ara hai na uspe ab dekh.

Hardik: b..baba m..maaf kardo ah... Choro d...dard hora hai!

Mr. Pandya didn't listen to him and just started dragging him  towards the basement, his anger knowing no bounds as he harshly opened the dark basement's door and pushed hardik inside, hardik stumbled and fell forward hurting himself in the process but Mr. Pandya didn't budge and just closed the door behind them.

But Mr. Pandya showed no mercy, he went to hardik and hardik started crawling back afraid of any contact with his so called father, tears pouring down his eyes resembling the fear and pain he was enduring.

Hardik: b..baba chordo p..please maaf k..kardo.

Mr. Pandya: tujhe kitne baar mana kiya meine, kitne baar kah aus se dur rehne ko to kyu nhi suni mere baat.

He said and picked up a stick that was lying nearby and came towards hardik who crawled back till his back hit the wall, his eyes widened as he looked at the  stick and his father, everything seemed unbelievable to him as he watched the person in front of him who once was a loving father was currently someone he didn't knew.

The first hit landed and a piercing scream left hardik's throat as the after effect of the sting and the pain made itself known, he rubbed the area which has Visibly turned red  at the force, more tears came as he begged his father to leave him and tried to get away but hits after hits made contact with his skin leaving him in pain.

Hardik could feel his body getting numb and  at some point of the hit made him bleed and he screamed at the pain it gave but his father seemed to be blinded by anger he continued his assault at his 13 year old son who was going to be traumatized for the rest of his life.

Suddenly the  door was banged and krunal's voice could be heard he banged on the door but Mr. Pandya was too angry to acknowledge and he removed his belt and when the first hit with the belt came hardik let out a bloodcurdling scream and krunal's voice and the bangs on the door also got louder.

Krunal: BABA DARWAZA K..KHOLO  P...PLEASE BABA USE CHOR DO.

His voice broke as heard hardik's screams and then everything got quite outside but the abuse inside didn't stop, it  got even worse, hardik was now bleeding from everywhere, his eyes filled with tears which continued to flow and his throat sore from screaming but the pain never stopped every hit was more worse the last one.

Hardik could feel himself slipping in and out of consciousness due to the blood loss when suddenly the door was forcefully banged from the outside as if someone was trying to open from outside and after a few more bangs the door suddenly opened and a lot of police officers came and  immediately caught Mr. Pandya.

A very worried krunal came inside and when he saw hardik a gasp left his mouth along with tears which fell freely and he went to hardik and picked him up   and rushed out of the room, asking one of the maids to call the ambulance and trying to stop the bleeding as he laid I'm on the couch and applied pressure to his wounds.

Just after 10 minutes the ambulance arrived and they took him to the hospital, krunal never leaving hardik's side as he handed over little mayank who woke up before the ambulance arrived to one of the maids and  went with hardik to the hospital where they took hardik for the immediate emergency room and krunal sat outside as he wished for his brother's well being.

That's when he got the news from one of the guards that his father was arrested and was set for a trial of child abuse. Everything made krunal feel lost but he stood strong for his brother.

Hardik was in coma for 3 months and after he woke up he was too scared to even face any physical contact or even talk to krunal, it broke kunal's heart when he felt like he couldn't protect his little brother and it eventually led to krunal ignoring ishan because he couldn't face the fact about what happened to hardik and hardik never actually having the courage to become normal with ishan after his trauma.

Another one😙
Ye lo ye bhi hogya...
Btao kaisa tha?

Or baki to
Bye Bye