Chapter-25

Hardik returned back to his room after a heartwarming talk with his elder brother, just to see ishan, mayank and rahul all cuddled up and sleeping.

He smiled and joined them, taking the little space left on the bed and with a satisfying smile he too lost himself to Dreamland.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Time Skip✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The morning came and the first to wake up was Rahul, his eyes opened as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes, glancing down to see all the others cuddled up.

He smiled and yawned, getting up he went to the bathroom and came back after a few minutes, all freshed and in new clothes, ready for the day ahead.

He came out and saw ishan awake and staring out the window, in his own thoughts, he sighed and called him out making him come out of hsi thoughts.

Rahul: ishan! Good morning bacche.

Ishan: huh? Good morning bhabhi.

Ishan got up and went to rahul, hugging him gwntly as he hid himself in him and Rahul too accepted the hug and carassed his back.

Ishan went to his own room and to the bathroom and came out all freshen up as he made his way down stairs and to the kitchen and saw rahul making breakfast.

Ishan: aaj kya bna rhe ho breakfast mein aap?

Rahul: aaj to pulao Or aloo ke parathe bnaye hai, tujhe pasand hai?

Ishan: wahh! Aloo ke parathe bhi hai? Wo to mujhe bohot acche lagte hai.

Ishan said with excitement filled voice and rahul just chuckled at his behaviour.

Ishan: mein kuch help karu?

Rahul: nahi nahi mein karlunga Tu ja jake waha baith ja.

Ishan: please na mujhe bhi kuch kam dedo!

Rahul: accha baba ja jake table laga le bas.

Rahul said and ishan gave a big pouty face not satisfied by the work he was given but eventually went away to set the table.

After a few more minutes Rahul set the breakfast on the table and just then all the other three pandya brothers made their entry down the stairs, all ready and freshed up.

Hardik: good morning.

He said settling himself on one of the chairs and the others greeted him and each other back but krunal went to ishan and ruffled ishan's hairs, much to ishan's dismay and kissed the forehead of the pouting ishan.

Ishan: dada ab apki tabiyat kaise hai?

Krunal: mein thik hu bacche Tu zyada mat soch.

Hardik: ha ishan bhaiya bilkul thik hai, kal attack to mujhe aaya tha, tujhe mujhse puchna chahiye mein kaisa hu, haina krunal bhai?

At hardik's sass, krunal just rolled his eyes knowing very well it was his own upbringing.

Krunal: Tu phir faltu bol rha hai na harry?

Ishan: han bhaiya aap dada se acche se baat karo.

Ishan said with innocence dripping from each word as he looked at hardik with stern eyes and gave a soft look to his dada.

Hardik: ek din kya hua, tune to apni side badal le ishu, ye mere saath galat hua bohot galat.

Hardik whined at ishan taking krunal's
Side but to his pleasure, his saviour came in the form of mayank.

Mayank: harry bhaiya aap na in dono ko choro, mein hu na apke side.

Hardik: haye mera pyara mayu, mere bacche aaja idhar aa mere pass.