•Your banarsi pleats, Love

Silah

Silah

I hummed deeply.

Squinting my heavy eyelids together, I forced them open. Feeling my lips pressing against hard muscles. I moved my head back realizing I was sleeping on his chest.

Altamash's chest.

With wide eyes I looked down at my hands around his bare torso and my legs entangled with his. I gasped inaudibly seeing the way my legs wrapped around his thighs. I gulped in embarrassment. I didn't know I possessed the power to snuggle someone so wildly. The man barely had his arm lying lazily over my lower back while I had gone all ninja on him.

Disentangling myself from him slowly, I moved back seeing the wide bed space I had behind me. Lying back on my pillow, wide awake, I reeled back from embarrassment. Turning my head to the side I looked at the man I had married yesterday.

Altamash slept peacefully. His hair tousled with loose strands sticking to his forehead as he rested on his back. His shirtless chest was on full display now that I wasn't covering it. I smiled taking in the small snores he took. He looked so cute.

What?

I quickly covered him with the heavy duvet before slipping off the bed. The thick curtains covered the wide glass windows. Preventing the sun rays from penetrating through. I sat at the corner of the bed analysing the color palette of the room.

The bedroom was huge with dark brown doors. The bed was against the wall opposite to the wide windows and adjoined balcony. The wall opposite to the bed and door was complete glass with floor length windows and doors in the middle that led to the balcony outside. The furniture was cream ivory with intricate yet sophisticated design. The neutral walls matched the furniture perfectly. The brown bronze and cream curtains complemented the walls and the bronze rug that lay in the middle of the room. An emerald ottoman was set at the foot of the bed. Adding the color pop to all the neutrals. The vanity table with the arched mirror was to the left of the bed with an emerald cushioned chair. A sofa set remained opposite the bed set with a coffee table in between.

Between the vanity table and windows, the dark brown door led to walk in closet with the bathroom adjacent to it. Before one of the windows was a large led screen over a cream console.

The bedroom and bathroom looked no less than models of luxurious hotels. I was in awe of how thoughtfully and expensively everything was designed. The decor pieces, the polishes, the gold finish of the furniture, the flooring, the door handles; everything reeked of grandeur.

As Altamash turned in bed, I fled to the bathroom. Picking out a pink outfit, I showered and got ready for the day. Flicking the switches in the closet, the room lit up immediately. I opened the wardrobe again seeing all my clothes ironed and hanged neatly. A separate cupboard with glass shelves had my sandals paneled perfectly. This room had a mirror wall as well with lights wrapped around it. And the wall besides it had a dresser with my essential perfumes and makeup on it.