Game Part-2

Since this was the first time, I ever went to a football game, I wasn't sure about the rules of the game and the eBook I tried reading last night about football to come off as smart didn't work obviously. But it didn't matter because I had an amazing time watching Jake being so intensely focused on the game, running all over the field and giving his best. It was so hot, I felt so hot that all I wanted to do was kiss him in front of everyone and show that he was mine.

Cavewomen feeling... Yeah, Suprise Women also feel possessiveness and when I was listening to those girls talking about him, that was the only thought that was in my mind.

Focusing on Jake, I was so surprised to see him being an ace in the game. From the way people were shouting his name, I figured he was very famous. The way he was playing, the way he was carrying himself through the field, with confidence but without arrogance was appreciable and nice to see.

Everything was going great, everyone was enjoying the game, laughing, and hyping the players. In the middle of the game, I got a call from Mom asking when I would be back so I went to the side to take the call. In the Middle of the call, I felt that everything went silent. I disconnected the call and ran back to see what was going on. There was an expression of horror and shock on everyone's face.

It took me a while to understand what was going on and when I finally understood, I felt like I could not feel land beneath my foot.

In the middle of the game, Jake got injured badly and fainted on the field. I couldn't ask how it happened, I was unable to.

I just ran towards Jake without thinking.