Chapter 7

Charlottes p.o.v

It's been about a week since I slept with Ryan. Some of the marks on my body left, while some still remain. I feel like Nate knows something, I just don't know what. Currently I'm in class, resting my face on my hand. With Ryan looking bored as fuck, next to me.

The desks are made like, joint desk. So two are connected, sadly mine is connected to Ryan's. Ryan then leans his head onto my shoulder. "You wanna skip?" He asks, smirking. "Stop it" I whisper, pushing him off of me. He rolled his eyes. "Ever since we fucked, you've been no fun" he complains. I slightly nudge him a bit. "Don't say that so recklessly" I tell him, looking around to make sure no one heard.

"What? We both know you liked it" he smugly whispered, his breath hitting my ear, as his hand crept up my exposed leg. I had a skirt and cropped shirt on. "Ryan?" I huffed, stoping his hand. He removed his hands, and began chuckling. "Ugh, your disgusting" i sneered. He smiles, then quickly pecks my neck, causing me flinch. "Ew" I groaned, and smacked his chest. "Quiet!" The teacher demands. I just sigh, making a face at him..............

"Hurry up so we can get to our next class" he gripes, leaning on the locker next to mine. "Since when do you care about getting to class on time" i state, annoyed, as i rifled through my locker. "Since coach said I have to keep my grades up" he reply's, his eyes trailing every girl in the hall.

"Right. The only things you care about, football and Ava" i state, rolling my eyes. "Don't forget sex" he remarks, his gaze following this girl who's strutting down the hall. I roll my eyes, slamming my locker shut. I then began walking as he walked beside me.

"Hi Ryan" a tall, platinum blonde says, her voice light, and flirtatious. "Hi Charli" she says blandly, rolling her eyes at me. "Hi Bridget" I reply, irritation wrapped around my voice. Bridget is what Ryan does in his past time. She doesn't like me, for whatever twisted reason she has.

"So my parents are out tonight. Wanna come over?" She questions, a lustful smile plastered on her glossy lips. As her well manicured fingers ran up and down Ryan's shoulder. "Sounds fun" Ryan replied, smirking, as she smiled back. "See you then" she flirts, swaying her hips as she walked away.

I rolled my eyes, groaning in disgust, continuing to walk. Ryan began laughing, causing me to look at him like he's crazy. "What?" I ask, irritated. "Envy's not a good look on you babe" he states, his lips curved into a side smile. "Don't call me that" I griped, as we made it to class. "So you are jealous?" he laughed, as we stood outside the door.

"What are you talking about?" I question, looking at him blankly. "You never denied it, when I said you were envious" he states, causing me to sigh. "Really" I state, dryly. "Well I'm not, if that's what you wanted to know" I claimed, walking in and taking a seat. As he snickered, following closely behind............

"It's just annoying to me that I share so many fucking classes with your brother" I complain, laying my head on her lap, as we sat at he bleachers. Nate and Ryan are practicing, so we're here waiting for them. "Gosh, we have to get cars" Ava groans, causing me nod. "Well I have to get my license" i add, causing her to laugh.

"Well, I have to get a car. I'm so tired of waiting for them everyday after school" she whines, as I folded my lips in agreement. "Hey Ava, hey Charli" someone shouts from the bottom of the bleachers. Ava and I look down to see the twins, Austin and Justin. "Hey guys" i wave, as Ava fixed her hair.

"Hi Justin" she exclaims, fluttering her lashes. "Hi Austin" she says dryly, rolling her eyes. Austin snickers at her abrasive behavior. As I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. Ava has a crush on Justin, but she hates Austin. I don't even know her reason for hating him. "We have to hang out soon" Justin says, causing Ava to quietly squeal, squeezing my hand.

"Of course" I tell him, as Ava was to intoxicated in her own excitement to answer. "See yah" Austin says, winking at Ava, as they both walked away, towards the football field. "Why don't you just ask him out?" I question, causing her to twirl her hair. "Because......." She mumbles, making me narrow my eyes at her. "Because?" I ask, slightly confused. "Because Austin has probably bad mouthed me" she claims, causing me to pfft.

"You don't know that" I tell her, making her groan. "Yes i do. So let's drop it" she tells me, crossing her arms over her chest. "Okay" I sigh, raising my hands in defense. Some time passes and the boys are finally done with practice. "Hey babe" Nate says, walking over to me. I smiled as he reached me, putting his hands on my waist. He then pressed his lips onto mine, causing me to smile into kiss.

"Okay, that's enough" I laugh, pulling away. He faked pouted, as he let go. "Your all sweaty" I tell him, causing him to laugh. "Well, we're heading to our house. You guys coming?" Ava asks, causing me to fidget with my fingers. As my gaze fell behind her, locking onto Ryan. Who looked annoyed as he drank his water.

"No, I.... Have things to do" I claimed, as Ava pouted. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow I guess" she tells me, giving me a hug. "Bye" I tell her, as she walked to Ryan's car. "See you tomorrow-" Ryan says, his eyes looking directly into mine, causing me to gulp. "Nate" Ryan adds, walking away. I inhaled, as Nate picked up his things. "Let's go babe" he says, as I nodded. We then walked to his car.