Chapter 1

Charlottes p.o.v

I reluctantly opened my eyes, as they struggled to adjust to the light. With my head pounding. I turned my body, and felt a arm around me. I gasped as I realized I'm not in my own room. I gently lifted up the cover, to find my naked body underneath. "Fuck me" I mumbled. I knew it wasn't my boyfriend beside me. He went to visit his father for the weekend. I sighed as I looked at the arm snaked around my waist.

I gulped leaning over to look at the person attached to this arm. My eyes widened as I saw, the last person I'd ever sleep with! Ryan, my best friends brother, and my boyfriends best friend. I continued to stare at him in disbelief. His eyes suddenly shot open. He looked at me confused at first, but quickly realized what was happening.

"We didn't?" He asks, shooting up in a sitting position. I just look at him, unable to say anything. He threw the covers off of him, revealing his naked body. I couldn't help but stare. "Ryan!" I slightly shout, still staring. "Fuck" he groaned, sliding his boxers on. "Do you remember what happened?" he asks, turning to me, as his eyes scanned my body.

I pulled the covers up more and wrapped them around my exposed skin. "No, I ugh- barely remember anything" I state, a little frantic, as I got up to look for my clothes. "Do you know where my bra is?" I ask, turning to him. He slightly laughs, I looked at him unamused. "What?" I ask, clearly irritated.

"I know exactly where your bra is" he replies, with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "Then where is it?" I slightly shout, throwing my hands in the air. Causing the covers to fall of me. Exposing my bare body. His eyes widen with a glimmer of lust. "Wow" he exclaims, biting his lip. "Ugh" I groaned, picking and re wrapping it around me.

"No wonder I had sex with you" he says, looking at me with desire in his eyes. "Ryan, shut up" I gripe, redirecting my eyes from his. He just laughs, fuck, I hate how sexy his laugh is. "So where are my clothes?" I ask, fed up with his nonsense. "Probably scattered around the house" he shrugs, making me look at him crazy.

"What!" I scream, shocked at his words. He just continues to laugh at my out burst. I huff as I walk into his closet, and grab me some clothes. "What are you doing?" He asks, following me. "I'm getting me something to wear" i deadpanned. He just leans on his closet doorway. "Leave, so I can change!" I demand. "Not like we didn't fuck last night" he states.

Causing me to sigh. Out of everyone I could've cheated on my boyfriend with, drunk Charlie chose Ryan! I just drop the covers, not caring by this point. I could hear his chuckle, as I felt his eyes on me. I quickly put his clothes on me. "How can you be so calm?" I question, turning around to face him. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"You literally had sex with your little sisters best friend, and not mention your best friends girlfriend!" i state, brushing past him. "Shit" I hear him mumble under his breath. Just now getting it. "Wait! You aren't gonna tell them, are you?" He asks, jumping in front of me. "I- uhm" I stammer. Unsure.

"You can't, they can't know! Please don't say anything" he begs, putting his hands on my upper arms, rubbing them. I look him in his eyes, and he's genuine. "Okay, okay" I sigh. It's definitely better if they don't know, but I'm unsure if I could lie to my boyfriend. He sighs a sigh of relief, and plops his head on my shoulder.

"Ryan?" I say, kind taken aback by him. "Mmmhhnn?....." he hums, lifting his head. His face was so close to mine, I could hear his breathing. His eyes dropped to my lips, causing me to flinch a bit. But I didn't move for some odd reason. His hands slid down to my waist, I put my hands on top of his, starting to move them, but I didn't.

"This may be harder than I thought" he whispered softly, as his gaze came back up to my eyes. I gulped in fear of what I may not stop. We both began to lean in. I don't even know if I was thinking or not. Our lips inched closer and closer, until.

I recommend a mature audience.

This story has strong language, alcohol. Sexual situations/sex scenes, they are not too graphic or long, but they are still there. So if you'd rather not see them, you can either skip them or skip the story altogether. 😅

Wattpad rated this mature, which I feel was unnecessary. So don't feel catfished🥹

Please vote! Please comment!