Chapter 2

Charlottes p.o.v

My phone rang, snapping me to my senses. I quickly got out of his grasp, and exhaled as I grabbed my phone. It was Nate, my boyfriend. I pick the phone up a bit frantically. "I- uh, hi babe" I say, disoriented. I look over to Ryan, who's ruffling his hair with his fingers, looking down.

"I'll be back tonight, I can't wait to see you" Nate exclaims though the phone. Making me feel worse. If he didn't call, I would've kissed Ryan, and who knows what else. "Yeah, I can't wait either" I mumble, feeling guilty. "Love you, see you tonight" Nate says. "I- uh, yeah" I stutter, quickly hanging up the phone.

"I have to go" I say, frantically picking up what little clothing I had on the floor. "What did he say?" Ryan asks, making me look at him. "Huh?" I mumble, beginning to walk towards the door. He grabs my hand, before I could reach the door. I look back at him confused. "Don't say anything" he says, serious. "I won't" I reply. He the release's my hand.

I open the door and a wave of cold air hits me. Ryan's room was in the basement, so I would have walk up two flights of stair just to get to Ava, my best friends room. I quickly head up the first flight. I enter the living room and see Ava spewed out over the couch.

I tap her and she pops up, startling me. "Ugh, my head" she complains. "You and me both" I say, rolling my eyes. "Why do you have Ryan's clothes on?" she asks, with her brows furrowed. Oh shit, why didn't I think of this. "She needed clothes, since hers are everywhere but on her" Ryan, states walking over to us. "Oh, OH!" she screams running to the bathroom. I scrunched my nose as I heard her hurl.

Ryan's standing beside me, making me very conscious of his presence. "I uhm, should go an take a shower" i state, walking towards the stairs. I head up them. I go into Ava's room and grab some of her clothes. Good thing we're the same size, but her shirts are slightly tighter than mine. I take them and go to the bathroom.

I undress and let out a gasp. As I stared at my body, I had hickeys and marks, everywhere. On my inner thigh, neck, stomach, and upper breast. What the hell! Did he try to suck me to death. I suddenly began to remember.

He was sitting on his bed with me on top of him, straddling him. I could hear the loud music from down there. We kissed each other roughly and eagerly, as if we were hungry for one another. His hands roaming all over my body. "I've always wanted know what you tasted like" he huffs, against my lips. I giggled at his words, as he went to kiss and nibble on my neck. I moved my hands to his hair as he sucked on my sensitive skin.

End of flashback

"Oh my gosh" I mumble, slapping my hand over my mouth. How am I gonna hide these from Nate!? I began to panic, as I get in the shower, my mind running a mile a minute. Some time later, I get out of the shower and run downstairs.

Ava is sitting at the counter lying her head down. While Ryan's leaned up against the fridge, still with no shirt on. I stop, before Ava sees me and gesture Ryan to come over. He kicked of the fridge, and followed me upstairs

We head to the bathroom and I close the door. "What?" He asks, trying to scan my face. "What are we gonna do?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He questions. I then pull down my shirt collar, showing what he left. "Oh" he mumbles bashfully. "What we're you thinking!?" I ask, slightly raising my voice. And gently-ish pushing him.

"I wasn't thinking that's the fucking problem!" He gripes, grabbing my hands. "Ugh" I groan, annoyed with our drunken stupidity. I then notice pink scratches on his upper arm, and back. "Did I do that?" I ask, looking up at him. He released my hands and gave me a confused expression. "This" I say, trailing my fingers over them. He scoffs. "Who else" he states, causing me to make a face at him.

"I don't know, maybe one of your many playmates" i snipe, rolling my eyes. "Is that a hint of jealousy" he smirks. "No! Why would I be jealous? I have a boyfriend" I claim, brushing past him. "Yeah, I know that as much as you do" he mumbles. I look at him unamused. "How long does it take for these marks to leave?" I ask, trying to see if I'm gonna have to put makeup on.

He just looks dumbfounded. "You've never had hickeys?" He questions. "No" I say, bashful. His lips curl into a smirk. "So I'm the only one who's ever kissed your skin" he smugly says. I quickly divert my eyes from his, which gleamed with something I've never seen before. He walks closer, I back into the counter. He caged me in by connecting his hands with counter.

"Ryan" I whisper, looking up at him, as he continued to smirk at me. He slowly leaned down and attached his lips to my fair skin, sucking on my neck. I let out an involuntary moan. As my hands unwontedly moved to his hair. He lifted me up sitting me on the counter. As he continued to suck.

His hand was under my thigh, caressing it. As his other hand moved my shirt sleeve off my shoulder, so he could kiss it. "No one's ever kissed your skin like this?" He breaths, against my shoulder. "No, never" I reply, huffing, moaning. I must be crazy, he makes feel so........ different. He gives me so much pleasure just by pecking on my skin.

"Hey! Charli, you okay?" I hear Ava ask though the door. Ryan and I quickly stop what we're doing, and look at each other with terrified expressions. "Oh my gosh!" I whisper. "Fuck" he groans, backing away from me. "Charli!?" She repeats though the door. "I uh, I'm fine" I respond, hoping down and fixing my clothes. "Alright" she says, as I heard her footsteps become more faint.

Ryan just looks at me. "We can't ever do anything like this again!" I state serious. "Yeah, I know" he replies, looking disheveled. I then gesture towards the door. "Right" he mumbles, leaving me in the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I touch my neck, now rubbing new marks. At least he was gentler this time. I throw up a fake smile, as I realize, I consciously cheated on Nate this time.

Okay, so maybe. It's does deserve-ish the mature rating. 🙃