𝟘𝟘𝟘 | Intro & Info

Welcome fem readers to a Katsuki Bakugo fanfic, I've been thinking of a Bakugo story for a while. Fun Fact: The first story I ever planned to write on Wattpad was going to be about Bakugo x Y/n, but that whole mess became something else.
   Now with the My Hero Academia manga having ended, I know what happens and what I can do to switch a few things around and add some other details here and there for entertainment purposes.

Y/n = Your name

L/n = It's Blade for this story hehe.

E/c = Eye color

S/c = Skin color

H/c = Hair color

   The first few chapters will deal with Y/n's main story, giving more depth to her life. So, I took advantage of this reboot haha! OCs have been added, while a few characters in MHA have been altered (origin story-wise for the plot, not powers, personalities, or looks).
   I may add into the vestiges of One for All backstories more since I didn't really see much of their stories (Aside from Nana and AFO's brother) in the manga or the anime. I plan to add more of Deku developing the Quirks he never used that often.

   I just want to see more use of the vestiges, their backstories that I'll make up for plot, and their powers being used more often — such as Gearshift, Fa Jin, and Smoke Screen more often. Maybe I'll add something more. . . twisted into AFO's family history. 
   And a new big bad will follow along, none that many of you know. . . because I created it. . . or Them hehe. I have taken inspiration from a loose mix of powers from One for All/All for One, DC Comics, The Boys, Marvel Comics, & Dragon Ball Z for your quirk in this story.

   Also: I will be using the My Hero Academia manga and DUBBED sentences version of the anime for the storyline, blending both together :)
And the Sports Festival will have MORE contestants in the final event to make Y/n's involvement make more sense so 👍

Read the description!

With All My Might: Quirk Trafficking Ring was one of the most sought-after illegal trades among low-life criminals and villains, children bred by organized couples to be molded into puppets and brainwashed sidekicks among criminals to use them for...

With All My Might: Quirk Trafficking Ring was one of the most sought-after illegal trades among low-life criminals and villains, children bred by organized couples to be molded into puppets and brainwashed sidekicks among criminals to use them for their bidding against Pro-Heroes and police officers. This was an unfortunate outcome for Y/n to be born into the world. Unable to escape or be free as she was sold off as a byproduct of Quirk unions, just organized to create the most dangerous Pro-Killers to kill Pro-Heroes.
Smiles became nothing but evil and cruelty in her eyes when she watched her enslavers smile and act happy as they tormented her mind, poked and prodded at her body to see what Quirk she harbored in her DNA.  More often than not, they experimented on young children to "enhance" their Quirk abilities to be five times more lethal than it was supposed to be when they grew up with their Quirks. They were products, items, objects, nothing more.
During a sudden raid by Pro-Heroes and a SWAT team busted through the tunnels, Y/n and countless other experimented children were saved by them. Later through her years, she became adept at combat & fighting, so much so, that she was considered for admission to U.A. High School by a Pro-Hero.
Long story short, she was accepted and entered Class 1-A. But that was where she met him, the infamous Katsuki Bakugo who wasn't on friendly terms. Taunting her "lame" and "useless" Quirk, one he never even saw in action before. Even with his taunts, it was clear a rivalry was forged between the two. It only grew worse when the Sports Festival arrived, throughout their trials and tribulations of villains, missions, punishments, and more, something began to. . . spark.
Not anger, rage, or even disdain, but rather. . . admiration. What will happen when Bakugo is suddenly ripped away by villains? When an old enslaver returns from their supposed death from the SWAT raid? When someone close to Y/n knows more than they're letting on? When she finds out she's part of something bigger than she ever imagined?

Read to find out. . .

***

Warnings: Adult language, generational trauma, trauma in general, bullying, violence, death, kidnapping, enslavement, trafficking, blood & gore, alcohol, drugs, assault, human experimentation, night terrors, PTSD, child abuse, emotional/physical/mental abuse, peer pressure, torture, miscommunication, brainwashing, gaslighting, manipulation, nudity, grief, depression, mental issues, disabilities, blackmailing, stressful situations, rivalry, coercion, villain attacks, amputations, romance, arguments, heated moments, etc.
In short: It's a pretty dark story...

Those who are summoned: Zamya1623PrincessZan246ChocolateDroppaIsRaw