Chapter Two Healing Injuries and Signing Documents

August 8th

(Erza) Once we all got back to the guild hall I gently opened the front doors so as to avoid waking up Natsu who had fallen asleep in my arms while I carried him, normally the guild hall would be packed to the gills with mages but a lot of them are off on different scaled missions for Fairy Tail, As I walked through the bar part of the guild Mira saw us enter the hall and so she walked over towards us.

Mira then said with curiosity clear in her voice Erza how did the mission go and who is this little cutie pie? The mission was a success and this is Natsu Mira! Why is Natsu a toddler Erza? I honestly have no idea Mira I have never seen anything like this before! Mira then asked the question that I had been thinking about ever since everything happened Who's going to care for Natsu?

I've decided that I will be the one to take care of him and help him grow up again though I'm very nervous about the whole child rearing aspect of the situation Mira! Mira then said as she put her arm around my shoulders Remember Erza Fairy Tail is more than just a guild we are all family here! I think that you should go take Natsu to see Wendy and to have check him for any possible injuries!

I was actually just headed to see Wendy when you walked over to us I said with a smile, I then walked away from Mira and I headed to the infirmary to get Natsu checked out, Once I had reached the infirmary I called out for Wendy who exited her office, Wendy is now seventeen years old and she recently took over Porlyusica's duties though Porlyusica has stayed around as an advisor for Wendy.

Erza I'm glad that you all have made it back here safely I hope the mission wasn't too difficult! The mission went well but a complication happened during it I then proceeded to explain everything that occurred during the mission, Oh my well we better get Natsu checked out because I fear that his magic reserves may be dangerously low.

I followed Wendy to an empty examination room and once inside the room I went to lay Natsu down on the table but he said in a sad voice please don't put me down Mama! Natsu called me mama again though I'm slowly starting to enjoy being called Mama by him, Shh Shh bubba I will sit down right next to you on the table, So I placed him down before I sat down as well next to him.

Natsu then looked up at Wendy and he said Hi Sissy I'm happy that Natsu still remembers that he has called Wendy sis for years by now, though this is even cuter because of how young he is now, Hi buddy sissy is going to make sure that you don't have any boo-boos, Wendy grabbed her medical kit and then she started to do her examination.

I stayed next to Natsu the whole time during the exam just like I promised and the last thing that Wendy needed to do was draw some blood from Natsu, Natsu fought Wendy and I incredibly hard so much so that I had to go and get Mira to help me keep him calm and relaxed, Mira helped Natsu relax by singing a lullaby.

You're doing so good lil bro I'm sorry that I have to draw blood from you but Mrs Porlyusica and I just want to make sure that you're healthy and strong, Mira said and after this you can go to your new home of Fairy Hills with your new mama! Mira then handed me a guild adoption document that I needed to sign a few signatures and then Natsu would be my son.

I then started to sign the documents and once I had finished signing the paperwork Mira said with a smile on her face Congratulations Erza you're now Natsu's new legal guardian, Thanks Mira and Natsu then said Thanks Auntie Mira! Mira then said you're more than welcome kiddo.

Wendy then said well I'm all done with my examination of Natsu now if you want to leave Erza! It's been a long day I said with a slight yawn, Come on kiddo let's go to your new home and tomorrow we can go and shop for anything you want me to buy you within reason! Okay Mama Natsu then nuzzled into my chest and then I headed back to Fairy Hills.