Chapter Twelve Arriving back at to the guild

August 21st

(Natsu Dragneel Scarlet) Upon arriving back at the guildhall by our savior he quickly disappeared into the nearby woods, Mr. Stormwind told us that he would come by and visit us from time to time, I led Gray and Lucy back inside the guildhall where I saw Auntie Levy pacing back and forth nervously, As we entered Aunt Levy looked up at us and she ran over to us.

Once she reached us she pulled the three of us into her arms and she hugged the three of us tightly and with tears rolling down her cheeks she asked Where have you three been I have been incredibly worried about you three? While we were playing hide and seek in the woods we got kidnapped by the Windbreak gang! But we were saved a day later by a wandering mage! And he led us back home to Magnolia and Fairy Tail!

Where's this mage that saved you because I want to properly thank you on behalf of your mothers! He already left Aunt Levy but he promised that he would be visiting us from time to time, Now how about I give you all three a bath and then I could read you a story before nap time, But we're not tired Aunty Levy! A second later Lucy Gray and I collectively yawned together.

Aunt Levy then ushered us upstairs to the second floor to the bathroom where she bathed us in the bathtub and the three of us were very well behaved because we didn't want to either upset Aunt Levy or give her a reason to tell our mothers about any sort of trouble we may have caused while we were being cared for by her, After a nice and relaxing bath and we had been dressed into clean clothes it was story time and then it was nap time.