Chapter Forty Three Reuniting with my younger cousins pt 2

September 30th

(Wendy Marvell) After I broke off the hug with my eldest cousin I began to shake with excitement and I asked Is this truly real Mae? Maelys nodded her head and she said with a smile and she said it truly is real little one, Come now little cousin let us go and talk about how everything that has happened and what is to come in the coming storm. I nodded my head because I knew what she is talking about.

I led Maelys to my office and once inside my office I locked the door and I sat down in my chair and I said I have felt the same shift coming from the continent of Alakitasia I fear that the Alvarez Empire is rebuilding their political and military power, Maelys nodded her head and she said yes I have felt it to which is why I'm going to relocating myself there to Fiore, Over the next couple of months Sarthurnax and his family will relocate as well.

I have a strong sense of dread of what is to come Mae! Maelys said that is why all of us dragons and dragon slayers must unite and be ready for what is to come I nodded firmly and I asked in a whisper does Natsu know about the rising threat? Mae said no Natsu has no idea about the rising threat and I wouldn't want to put all the pressure onto him especially considering that he is still a toddler.

Mae then said that over the course of the upcoming years we need to help train Natsu and make sure he is ready to help us deal with the rising threat whenever it strikes in the future! I'm nervous of how we will be able to keep this information away from Natsu as well as Erza and Cana! I'm also nervous of the consequences of what could happen if the information comes out before we are ready to tell any of them.

Mae nodded her head and she said with a scowl in order to keep the order in Earth Land we may have to do things to that may seem unethical or illogical to maintain the peace, And in due time we will be able to gather allies from different continents so that when the time comes we will be ready for the Alvarez Empire, I was at a loss of what my oldest cousin was saying but at the same time I knew that she is right.

Let's change the subject dear cousin because I thoroughly tired of talking about this dangerous subject because what we are talking about might be considered as high treason, Fair Enough Gwoendolen Mae said and then she asked how has life been since I last saw you as an infant? I then filled in everything that has happened since she last saw me as an infant.

We chatted and caught up with each other to see what we have been through these past several centuries.