15. Depression isn't an arte and so is suicide

Depression isn't an "arte" and so is suicide

No one will make me like a person that truly believes mental illness is a choice. Nobody wants to be at war with their own mind. No one wants to kill themselves to free their soul wounded by others.

Mental illness is not a choice or a reflection of a person's character—it's a complex condition that can affect anyone. People who struggle with these issues are dealing with immense pain and often feel trapped in their own minds.

It's important to offer support and compassion rather than judgment. If someone is going through a tough time, listening and providing a safe space can make a significant difference. If you or someone you know is struggling, reaching out to a mental health professional can be a crucial step toward healing.

For those who are struggling, reaching out to friends, family, or mental health professionals is vital. Support systems can provide comfort, practical help, and professional guidance, which are crucial for recovery and managing mental health issues. If you're in a position to help, being an active listener, showing compassion, and encouraging professional help can make a significant impact.

You know what sucks? The support you're longing, sila pa ang cause kung bakit ka mentally unstable? Yes, that's the reality.

Fostering a society that understands and supports mental health can lead to better outcomes for everyone. Creating spaces where people feel safe to express their struggles and seek help without fear of judgment is a crucial step in addressing mental health issues effectively.

"Nasa isip mo lang 'yan.Magdasal ka lang kase."

I do not hold against religious person but to tell you honestly you cannot tell a mentally unstable person na ang cause ng pagiging unstable nila ay "Hindi ka maka-Diyos." You just can't. People who are depressed or experiencing suicidal thoughts still have faith. Meron sila no'n. They need comfort, protection, assurance, healing or seek a professional guidance. Hindi nila kailangang ng sermon. They need a hug. They need a listener.

People who are depressed or suicidal aren't attention seeker. They're on their own dark.

People who are depressed or suicidal doesn't 'claim' that they are indeed depressed. No one wants to be depressed.