Chapter 1 : Forbidden Attraction

Akira sat at her desk, her eyes fixed on the computer screen as she worked on the project. Elijah walked in, his smile warm and familiar. "Hey, Akira, need any help?"

Akira smiled back, feeling a sense of comfort with her childhood friend. "No, I've got it, thanks."

Just then, Mr.Ryder emerged from his office, his eyes scanning the room until they landed on Akira. "Akira, can I see you for a moment?"

As Akira followed Ryder into his office, Elijah's eyes narrowed, a spark of jealousy igniting within him. He has been observing Ryder's intimate eyes on Akira since both have joined this office. Elijah's feeling toward Akira are clearly visible but her changing behaviour fears Elijah.

Ryder's office was a sanctuary of sleek lines and polished wood, the scent of leather and power hanging heavy in the air. Akira felt a shiver run down her spine as he gestured for her to sit.

"Akira, I've been watching you," Ryder said, his voice low and husky. "You have a spark within you, a potential that's waiting to be unleashed."

Akira's heart quickened, unsure where this was leading. "What do you mean?"

Ryder leaned forward, his eyes glinting with intensity. "I want to mentor you, guide you to reach your full potential. But it requires trust, Akira. Can I trust you?"

Meanwhile, Elijah seethed with frustration, sensing the growing connection between Akira and Ryder. He knew he had to act fast, or risk losing her forever.

Akira's heart raced as she accepted Ryder's offer, unaware of the dangerous game she was about to play. As they delved deeper into the project, their mutual attraction grew stronger, threatening to consume them.

Elijah, sensing the shift, confronted Akira, his eyes blazing with jealousy. "You're falling for him, aren't you?" he accused, his voice trembling.

Akira hesitated, torn between her loyalty to Elijah and her forbidden desire for Ryder. "I...I don't know," she stammered.

Ryder appeared, his presence commanding attention.