Chapter 7: Midnight Encounter

Akira and Ryder's love continued to flourish, but the shadows of Elijah's jealousy loomed closer. One fateful midnight, as they strolled through the deserted gardens, Elijah emerged from the darkness.

"Ryder, you've won this time," Elijah spat, his eyes blazing with a fierce intensity. "But mark my words, I'll reclaim Akira's heart."

Ryder stood firm, his arms wrapping protectively around Akira. "She's made her choice, Elijah. Respect it."

Elijah's gaze locked onto Akira, his eyes burning with a desperate longing. "Tell me, Akira, do you truly love him? Or is it just a fleeting passion?". He has gone mad in Akira's love or was it jealousy. Akira was unable to figure it out.

Akira's voice trembled, but her words were resolute. "I love Ryder, Elijah. With all my heart."

Elijah's face twisted in anguish, and for a moment, Akira thought she saw a glimmer of tears in his eyes. Then, he vanished into the night, leaving the lovers shaken.

As they returned to their chambers, Ryder's hands roamed Akira's body, his touch igniting a fierce passion. But just as their lips met, a sudden noise echoed outside – Elijah's drunk voice, whispering Akira's name.

Akira's heart skipped a beat. Ryder's eyes narrowed, his grip tightening around her waist. "Don't worry, he is just a bit drunk my love. I won't let him come between us."

But as they sealed their love with a kiss, the whisper seemed to grow louder, echoing in Akira's mind – a haunting reminder of the love triangle's deadly passion.

Akira tried to shake off the feeling of being watched, but Elijah's whisper lingered in her mind. She couldn't deny the spark of attraction that still lingered between them. As she and Ryder made love, she felt a pang of guilt, as if Elijah's gaze was upon her.

Ryder sensed her distraction and pulled back, his eyes searching hers. "What's wrong, you belong to me only Akira. Your every inch belongs to me even your thoughts "

Akira hesitated, unsure how to reveal her turmoil. "I...I just feel like Elijah's still watching us."

Ryder's expression turned grim. "He'll never let go, will he?"

Akira's voice barely whispered. "I don't know."

In that moment, Ryder's eyes seemed to bore into her soul, as if searching for the truth. Then, his lips claimed hers, his kiss fierce and possessive.

But as they broke apart for air, Akira saw a figure standing in the shadows – Elijah, his eyes burning with a forbidden desire.

"Akira," he whispered, his voice husky with longing. "Come to me."

Akira's heart raced, torn between her love for Ryder and the lingering passion of friendship for Elijah. Ryder's grip tightened around her waist, as if sensing her temptation.

And with that, Akira's world began to crumble, caught in a web of forbidden desire.