A Life That Crashes

Jacob, after his own mother shouted everything at him, couldn't stay at home, decided to stay at a friend's place for a few days.Hey Jacob, today you were not paying attention the whole time during class, is something going on? His classmate asked him Jacob replied, I'm not just being thoughtful.What are you thinking about?Jacob said with a sigh wondering if life is really as nice and great as everyone says.
Staying with a friend for two weeks.
I guess it's time to go home.Thanks bro for letting me do this for so long, I'll be grateful to you until I die. KNOCK! KNOCK! mom, you're home, I'm back.What do you want here? Jacob already knew from the voice that something was wrong.He tried to open the door and it was unlocked. He went inside and as soon as he saw it and he felt sick, there was a mess everywhere, rotten food and drunk alcohol. They went to the living room with the words, what happened here, dad came back.But when he saw mom, he immediately understood that she did it all, so he started asking why mom? What has happened?Kelly turns around and says You killed him because of you Hank died because of you he killed himself you are the best if you hadn't sent him away he would still be alive.The only memory of him is the casino where he went for the last few days and alcohol.Kelly threw all the blame on Jacob, she started drinking so she wouldn't feel the pain of losing her beloved husband and started gambling in the casino to at least remember him and honor him because she didn't have any money for Funeral. Hank left two million in debt and Kelly and two hundred weeks made three million.But Jacob didn't know that yet how much they owe . Jacob immediately urged his mother, you have to go to treatment, we'll manage somehow, please go and get treatment.Disgusted, Kelly replied, I won't stop until I win the 30 million jackpot.And until Hank comes back again.Jacob understood that he won't convince his mother so easily, but he decided to do his best to make his mother happy again.And so he started thinking about how to do it.I'm going for a walk, wait here, I need to think, Jacob says to his mother, but she just answers, I don't care where you're going, get out.As soon as Jacob opened the door he said do you live here? Three men in black suits.Jacob answers yes why? Hank died and he still owes us a lot of money so we came to collect the money or you give us an apartment and a million whatever you choose.Jacob he asks horrified how much money do we owe you?The man answers him two million Hank and Kelly one million together that's three million.Jacob was devastated by everything that had happened and his legs broke.Suddenly he started saying the same thing to himself, three million, three million, three million.The man in the suit says nothing will happen to the boy, so let's talk to Kelly.Jacob immediately says, wait, what about the payment schedule.The man in the suit wants to know what he's talking about.Jacob explains to him that they don't have three million, but he can pay them back by giving them 100 000 money every month.The man laughs and says fine, but if you don't give me exactly 100,000 every month, I'll come for your apartment and your organs.The man asks him, are we in agreement? And she gives him her hand.Jacob, who is afraid of the future, shakes his hand and says now we have a deal.Then the men left and Jacob started thinking about how to earn 100 000 a month.Jacob thinks to himself, 100 000 for burning then more money for food and clothes and others  make it another fifteen thousand makes a total of 115 000 a month.I have to earn this much. On the construction site, they will give me 40 000 per month with overtime, it will be 45-50 thousand.If I take 30 thousand at a party at night for a month, the total is almost a hundred thousand, but where will I get the extra 35 thousand?
I need money.