My hard life

After Dane, his dream girl, died before Jacob's eyes, he collapsed.He could not work and only counted down the days He didn't eat anything at all. Until that fateful day came.Day of bill payment. As always, people from the casino came to collect their money in person But this wash Jacob had none, he was determined to give them himself as payment.And so it happened, the men from the casino showed up and Jacob told them.You can kill me, cut me up and sell every organ, just leave my mother alone here to live.Jacob wanted to sacrifice himself for his mother, but unfortunately the men from the casino knew that it would not be enough money.So they beat up Jacob and took Kelly with them.Beaten Jacob from the last strength on earth asks the men where are you taking her?The man answers him, after all, where do women earn in a brothel.
Jacob no longer had the strength to stop them, he no longer had the strength to do anything at all.The second day, when Jacob woke up on the ground, he got up very hard and started thinking.In the brothel, he earns 200 000 per month, which means that they will not take our place.But there is only one way to get her out of there.And to redeem her, since she earns a lot of money per month, her redemption will cost:
50 000 000.
That's all I need for redemption mom.Just where do I take them.Various ideas came to Jacob to try the casino, drop out of school and earn them, but one idea remained in his head to steal them.It occurred to Jacob that he could rob the bank, but he immediately realized that it was a big risk.And if he wanted to do it wisely, he would first need money and time to draw up a plan.So the only option left for him was to break into someone's rich house and steal something expensive.But the problem was that he would report it right away, so Jacob thought what if I stole something expensive, but a person who owns it cannot report it.Because he got himself into trouble.He thought about gold, dirty money, but finally decided to steal the painting.A stolen painting for which the government is looking for who stole it and where the painting is located.Fortunately, I know where it is.A drug lord has it Dalton Verga.There are only a few problems where I can get people and how I can steal it.Cavalier by Frans van Mieris Cavalier is a 1657 oil on canvas self-portrait. In 2007 it was stolen from the Art Gallery of New South Wales.The price of this painting on the black market is now 275 million.If I subtract what we split with the team, I come up with 55 million. 50 millions to redeem mom and five million so that we don't have to worry about money anymore.

In two weeks.

Jacob spent two weeks thinking about how to pull off a successful robbery.He didn't even go to school And finally, after that, he knows how to steal a painting for 275 million and no one will even find out.And even if they find out, they can't report that their picture was stolen, which is stolen.Today is the day when Jacob goes to choose people for the team He needs a person who can guarantee him on the spot that the image is real and not a replica.A person who understands electronics, just some hacker.A driver who diverts attention and an experienced thief.He won all of these people.Only thanks to the bullies at his school did he tell them who he was looking for and they found him because they were afraid of him.Team compiled from Daxton hacker, Frank the driver, Emmett connoisseur of paintings and Iris an experienced robber.They were sitting in an empty warehouse and didn't even know who was running it and why they were there.
Daxton: Don't know what kind of work we will do?
Frank: We already told you no. You will find out, so sit and wait.
Iris: He's late, if he doesn't come in five minutes I'm leaving.
Emmett: You don't have to worry about coming.
Jacob: I'm sorry I'm late, I see you're all here.
Iris: I'm not joking with the kids because milk is still running down your chin.I'm going away.
Jacob: Please wait listen to me then you can leave deal?
Iris: Ccc ok but quickly I don't have much time.