Happiness turns to Misfortune

After three months they work for Dane father. I thought that everything was fine, that luck had finally smiled on me, but I was wrong.Everything seemed perfectly fine until one terrible and rainy day everything went wrong.I thought that Dane had a normal family, but for Dané's father, everything costs something, but I learned that only that day. But in order to understand what happened, we have to go back three months to the day when I met Dane's father and what happened after I left what happened.Jacob he went straight home after the agreement. As soon as Jacob left, he asks Father Dane how you want to compensate me for this, what will you give me in order to pay another poor man like him.Dane says, what do you want more money from the company, should I give you something else, tell me and I will buy it.Dane's father laughs and says I don't want your money anymore, now I want you, your body You give me one time every week or I won't let you help him.Dane pretends to sleep with his father, and Dane's father comes and unzips his pants.He puts his p*nis in her mouth and says if you want to help him put it in your mouth.Dane put it in her mouth with tears in her eyes. Good girl, Father Dane tells his daughter.This is how Dane's father abuses his daughter for three months until the day when Dane decides to end everything.One day Jacob is standing on the same bridge as three months ago and he looks down and says to himself suddenly, three months ago on this day I thought about suicide and in the end everything turned out well.Dane doesn't answer him that well. Jacob turns to see a crying and overcome Dane. Jacob immediately runs over and asks, scared, what happened to you, are you okay, who is wrong with you Dane answers him, are you asking if I'm okay, I'm not, it's not about you, my own father abused me for three months and today when when I didn't want to give it to him, he beat me.Jacob starts apologizing and says, sorry, I didn't know when I knew, I wouldn't take a job from him, I'm sorry, but how can he do this to you, it's illegal.Dane answers him, my father has no money, everything he has is mine, but since I'm not yet 20 years old, I can't use it without his consent, so he still had enough money, but when you came he wanted my body probably because he was afraid that if he put it off any longer I would no longer be immaculate.It's all your fault, if I hadn't met you, everything would have stayed the way it was, my life has no meaning, I just wanted to help people find a job, but now I can't do it anymore I don't know what my father will want next and I'm afraid that if I don't fulfill it, he will kill me.Jacob tries to comfort her and tells her that everything will be fine. But Dane answers him, nothing will be fine, I can't control it anymore, I can't live like this even if you end up working with my father.Even so, he will want my body to repay everything I owe him.Jacob grabs his head and says if he's going to do it? Dane answers him, I already know what I'm going to do. As soon as Dane says it, he stands on the railing of the bridge and says I'm going to jump Jacob, upset by what she said, tries to stop her.Please don't jump says Jacob.Dane smiles and says you would have noticed earlier if I hadn't met you, but now it's too late. Dane jumped off the railing. Jacob runs to the railing, reaches down to grab her, but Dane he just smiles and the last thing he says is: I LOVE YOU.