The initiation

Eren's eyes widened as Kael led him deeper into the hidden room. The air was thick with incense, and the symbols on the walls seemed to pulse with a malevolent energy.

Suddenly, the Violets appeared, their eyes gleaming with an otherworldly intensity. They formed a circle around Eren, their voices chanting in unison.

Kael handed Eren a small, ornate box. "Open it," he whispered.

Eren's hands trembled as he lifted the lid, revealing a dark, viscous liquid inside.

"Drink it," Kael commanded.

Eren hesitated, but the Violets closed in, their eyes burning with an eerie light. He had no choice.

The liquid tasted bitter, like poison. Eren felt his vision blur, his mind spinning.

When he came to, he was lying on the floor, his head throbbing. Kael loomed over him, a smile twisted on his face.

"Welcome to the inner circle, Eren," Kael said, his voice dripping with malice. "You'll never be the same again."

Eren stumbled to his feet, his mind reeling. He knew he had to escape, but the Violets surrounded him, their eyes gleaming with a sinister intent.

He was trapped, and he knew it. The darkness had consumed him, and he was now a part of it.

Eren stumbled through the days, his mind foggy and his thoughts disjointed. He felt a creeping sense of dread, as if something was taking hold of him from the inside out.

Kael watched him with an unnerving intensity, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"You're changing, Eren," Kael whispered. "You're becoming one of us."

Eren's dreams were filled with dark visions, twisted images that seemed all too real. He saw himself committing unspeakable acts, his hands stained with blood.

He woke up with a start, his heart racing. What was happening to him?

One night, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His eyes were black as coal, his skin deathly pale.

He stumbled backward, horrified. What had they done to him?

Kael appeared behind him, a smile twisted on his face. "You're one of us now, Eren. You'll never go back to being who you were."

Eren's mind recoiled in terror. He knew he had to escape, but it was too late. The darkness had consumed him, and he was now a monster, just like the others.