FATIMA

“This view and Burj Khalifa, I can't pick the best.”

I stare at Danni while she stares in awe at the picture of Paris as seen from the Eiffel Tower sitted on the floor of my penthouse apartment.

“Let me see,” says Andi impatiently, trying to snatch the phone from Danni's death grip.

“The picture will not disappear if you wait for a minute,” retorts Danni, putting the phone out of Andi's reach, who scowls at her.

Mar looks at both of them with amusement and turns to me, “You are glowing. I like that.”

Before I can reply, Andi turns to me and wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. “You fucked him, didn't you?”

I blush at the vivid memory while trying not to fan my face or ruin another pair of panties. Never knew I could get off on the things he said and did to my body.

Danni doesn't even look up from my phone as she mutters, “You need to keep up, Andi. They being fucking but this, this Paris mini vacation is another level cause it got your girl glowing like a virgin who discovered dick for the first time. Better question to ask would be…. How many times did he make you come?”

“Oh. Shut up, Danni,” I grumble.

“That many, huh?” She smirks.

“I lost count,” I sheepishly answer, covering my face withy palms.

Andi loudly claps and hoots, “Ah ha….. I knew you liked Zac, T. It was obvious from the way you eye fucked each other whenever you were in the same room.”

“You only saw us together twice.”

“It's enough time to know he's smitten with you.”

“So, keep the groping to a minimum, please,” Danni requests, “ I have no interest in a live porno.”

If only she knew the things I saw and did in Paris. I still can't believe it sometimes or get it out of my head.

“Oh shit,” Mar mutters laughing while looking at me.

“Do I still want to continue checking this phone?” Danni asks.

“Guys, y'all are hopeless.”

“And you are one horny rabbit.” Danni answers.

“So you are getting officially engaged on Saturday!” Andi squeals, “I'm so excited.”

“Yeah. Why is your ass here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be with the Sunshine lady or Zac?” Danni asks. Still can't get over the fact that Danni calls Felicia the Sunshine lady cause she smiles a lot.

“Can't I hang out with y'all anymore?”

“Yeah no. We already went for you dress fitting and other things on your engagement itinerary so what's up?” Mar asks.

“Zac is at work and the whole house would be ridiculously boring as y'all know we stay in a freaking mansion that I haven't toured. You know I legit just know my room, the sitting room, the waiting room, Dee's room and the kitchen.”

After spending another extra day in Paris and sightseeing at more local spots, Zac and I returned. Since we were both jetlagged well I was, while his workaholic ass went straight to work when we were supposed to be work free in preparation of our engagement on Saturday.

“You mean tour and fuck? It is only fair. I can count more than ten mad locations in that house of yours.”

“Can you get your mind out the gutter, Danni?” Mar answers.