Dragon Sanctuary

Hiccup POV

"Now, H-hold on! Just one minute!" I called out to the woman, as I hurried after her. 

"This way!" She replied cheerfully. 

"Come back here!" I called out to her again. 

She climbs the rocks easily as she gestures for me to follow. 

"Come!" She said as she smiled at me.

"You can't just say something like that and run off!" I exclaimed, panting lightly, as I scale the rocks to catch up with the woman. 

"You're my mother?" I asked as I shook my head in disbelief. 

"I mean what the-... Do you grasp how insane this sounds?!" I continued to rant. 

"Come, quickly!" She said scales up a stone wall effortlessly. 

"I have questions!" I shouted to her. 

I grunted as I tried to climb the wall. 

"Where have you been this whole time? What have you been doing?" I asked as Toothless helped me up. 

"They said you were dead! Everyone thought you were eaten by..." I said, before I stopped and once I exited the tunnel and my jaw dropped.

There were thousands of dragons flying around the scenery which was domed by smooth ice and there was rock pillars and walls with green all over the place. A dragon swoops by me and I saw that Toothless are enamored with the place as well.

Toothless rumbled and looked above. I looked and gasped to see the large dragon from before with the woman with him. I took a breath and looks back up at my mother. 

"This.... Is where you've been? For the past twenty years?" He asked, breathing out, looking around.

She nods, nervously smiling as she looks at us. I look around at all the dragons. 

"You've been rescuing them." I said, still in awe of the place. 

She nods again, still smiling. 

"Unbelievable." I breathed out in disbelief and direct my attention to my mother. 

"You're not upset?" Mom asked. 

"What? No. I-I don't know." I said, stammering.

"I mean, it's not everyday you find out that your supposedly dead mother is alive and a feral, vigilante, dragon lady." I said, laughing nervously. 

She laughs softly as she is lowered by the large dragon. 

"At least I'm not boring, right?" She said, as she walked to me slowly. 

"I suppose there is that..... One specific thing." I mumbled, as a dragon gently nudges him. 

"Do.... Do you like it?" She asked slowly. 

"I-I don't have the words." I stated. 

We hear some commotion behind us and look to find Toothless being swarmed by many dragons. He look uncomfortable with all the attention, one lifts Toothless' rear to smell him and I couldn't help but giggle as he roared, warding the dragons away. 

"C-Can I....?" She asked and I grinned and nodded.

She approaches them and gets on her knees to be at eye level with them. 

"Oh, he's beautiful." She cooed, dropping her staff. 

 She lends out her hands for them to sniff and Toothless purrs happily and nuzzles her cheek. The woman giggles at the affection.