Chapter 29: Ashton

I hear Eden say that she was leaving and my wolf loses it. I have to control him. He was going to claim her, pin her to bed, and make sure that she can't leave. I know that I am giving her space to make this choice, but I don't know how much more I can hold back. She is becoming my kryptonite and our bond is getting stronger. I can feel her every emotion, and her orgasms send tingles through me. 

I walk downstairs, and I can hear her follow me as I go to the cupboard to grab glasses for juice.

Spencer lifts her head and sniffs the air. "Eden, damn, you smell different". 

I look at Spencer and growl. He laughs and winks at me. This only makes me angrier. Eden walks over to me and puts her hand on my chest, kissing my neck. "Relax, Casanova, I was referring to her wolf. Has someone got a secret to tell?" Spencer continues, waving bacon on some tongs in front of us. 

"I hope you like burgers Eden, with bacon. I can't have burgers without it" 

"Yeah, that sounds amazing". Eden giggles and grabs the plate with the most chips on it. 

"There may be a few secrets to tell you. Or from what I am learning, you probably already know the answers". Eden replies, eating chips off her plate.

I get hard with her every word; she is so sexy when she asserts herself. She sits at the table and starts to eat her burger first, moaning at the taste. she takes another bite from her burger and moans louder closing her eyes. I look over at Spencer and his mouth is open. I glare at him. I know he can't help himself; her sex appeal is radiating off her now, her Luna is in full swing, and she isn't marked, which makes every Alpha more attracted to her. Although he can smell me all over her, if I don't claim her soon, her wolf will pick another Alpha that has the same strength as her first choice. 

Spencer would rival me in strength, he is a lot stronger than people know. The one reason why I picked him as Beta. Nobody knows that he beat me once in combat, and I knew then that he would be the perfect Beta for me when I became Alpha. Jax would be next, and then the twins, Logan and Zac, are equally as strong as me. The other, of course, is Drake. That's the more reason why I should mark her. As soon as he has her, I might not be able to get her back. That's why I rejected the dinner with him. He knows he can win her over, but he will use force to claim her, and then I won't be able to get her back at all. There is a code with wolves- you don't take another Luna that has been claimed unless their Alpha is dead. I might have to kill him to take her back, which isn't the easy solution. 

"Eden, look, I have many talents, but the bacon can't be that good."  Spencer replies.

She stops eating and looks over at Spencer confused. "What?".

I move over to her, kiss her beautiful lips, and whisper in her ear, "The noises you are making". She turns bright red, and I feel her embarrassment rise. 

Spencer laughs "No, please don't stop on my account, but Casanova here may kill me before you finish that plate". He winks over at me. 

She laughs as well. "Everything just tastes different, I have never loved bacon, but this burger is amazing". 

Spencer laughs again. He is loving this, loving the new Eden. Also, he knows that we experienced this a lot over the years but everything is new to her.

Spencer replies "Yeah, your tastebuds will have changed. Meat is key; we love meat. I have never heard of a vegan wolf, it just wouldn't make sense". 

She laughs and continues eating. 

"Ash, I have secured investors' meetings tomorrow, hopefully, we can secure something soon".