One perfectly normal day

It was a nice and sunny morning for a sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants. He woke up, feeling happier than ever, before running to get dressed for work, his excitement and happiness for the day was beaming brighter than ever. SpongeBob put on his tie, pants, socks, shirt, hat, and shoes before going to the kitchen to get breakfast and feed his pet snail, Gary. He opened a can of Gary food and carefully tilted it into his bowl, he then pats Gary to come over.

"Come here, Gary, I got you some food" SpongeBob says with a big smile, his happiness making him almost glow. Gary slowly slides over to SpongeBob, and Gary starts to steadily slurp up his yummy Gary food. SpongeBob smiles even wider before saying goodbye, he then opens the door and makes a big laugh "hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha" he says in a loud, annoying, and very bothering tone. After SpongeBob trots over to his best friend's house, Patrick, unaware of the day to come.

"Hey ya Patrick! How you been doing?" SpongeBob exclaims with a grin. "Uh...doing just fine, SpongeBob!" Patrick replied, just waking up from his bed. SpongeBob carries on "well today is a big day! I might be promoted in my job at the Krusty Crabs!" SpongeBob shares with excitement and enthusiasm lingering in his voice. "That's cool, I hope you get it, bro!" Patrick replies, now getting out of bed, his pink stars moving to get dressed. "Well I'm gonna leave you be now, I have to get going to work!" SpongeBob says in an inpatient, happy tone of voice. "Okay, SpongeBob. Have a good day, bye bye!" Patrick smiles softly as SpongeBob gallops out of his sight. Soon SpongeBob sees the Krusty crab in his vision, overwhelmed with excitement.

"Oh yes oh yes! I'm so excited!" SpongeBob shouts. Little does he know that behind him closely is his neighbor, Squid-ward. Squid-ward is a very grumpy guy, and SpongeBobs bubbly personality definitely was no match for him, or everyone thought....SpongeBob had been getting chocolates, teddy bears, and letters all from a secret admirer, and who is that you might ask? It's no other than the one and only Squidward! Squid-ward has been SpongeBob's secret admirer for a long time now, his love for SpongeBob expanding in secret. Squidward's heart thumps and thumps against his chest, eager for the work day to begin so he can talk to SpongeBob , his secret crush.  SpongeBob walks into the Krusty crabs "Greetings Mr crabs!" He says in a beaming smile "hello, SpongeBob, you can get started cooking, the rush is already coming in" Mr.Crabs (also is it crabs or Krabs...) says in a unhappy morning tone, but he gets happier realizing rushes give....MONEY!!! Squid-ward comes in shortly after "hello...Mr.crabs" squid-ward sighs with a bored expression, his eyes half closed and half asleep, "Well greetings, Squidward, you work cashier today so work fast!" Mr crabs exclaims before returning to business.

They all don't know the horror and tragedy to come....