33% || Ice Breather

⿴﹒music is applied to this chapter﹔🎧

'' Gladiator ''
Jann

'' Gladiator ''Jann

. . .

The golden light had barely started to show when dragons had started to roar, toss & turn. Riled up about something going on in the village. It wasn't unusual, especially with the new batch of Slayers for them all to train, test & play with. 

Stirring out of bed and hitting my head against my bedside table I groaned, pushing myself up to my feet and faltering, swoshy vision taking hold of me quickly. "Oh eww, nausea medication needs to stop giving me blurry vision, or imma tossing myself off of a cliff--" 

"Big sissy!" My second little brother, Keir, through my bedroom door open. His eyes sparkled before complete panic settled in on his face, "Big sissy you're face is bleeding-! Big brother! Big Brother! Big sissy needs healed!" 

Keir rushed out of my room to go pound Sovanna's door down by the sound of it because all I could hear was the racket inside Sovanna's room as he fumbled out of bed to the sound of our little brother screaming his head off.

Sovanna slipped into my doorway after a moment, glaring at me, "My god-- you can't even get out of bed without getting hurt, Suzzy?" 

"Don't try me right now, Anna, I can't fucking see," I grumbled, rubbing my face and feeling the red liquid leaking from the corner of my forehead. I winced at the feeling, shaking my head and leaning on my bedside table that had ripped open my skin in the first place. 

Sovanna quickly got into action, pulling me by the arm toward him and lifting his hand to my head, "In the name of infinity-- how do you do this all the time? Seriously? What's with it?" 

"My nausea medication, that's what," I mumbled, moving away from him as soon as the warm haze of his hand moved away from me again. I could feel my blood crusted from the healing spell. 

"Go take a shower, there's an important event today for the dragon slayers, we're required to attend." Sovanna commented, turning around and building Keir out of my room, "Don't want to see either of you two's faces until you're cleaned up! Keir you're covered in mud and it's barely 4 in the morning!"