Story #22

Ok....I have no idea how I came to Catsville because there was no road but I guess I walked all the way? I was swimming in the ocean and came to a place called Catsville! The beach was so nice! I decided to float in it for a few minutes, but I spotted 3 fins in the water! I quickly went out just before the shark snapped at me. I landed right below the beach umbrella where I can get a perfect view of what is in the sand castle.

An Among Us figure! It was red, and it looked so Sus. The Among us figure seemed to say, "Get me outta here!" So I kicked the sand castle, but! I almost broke my foot. It was so solid! I jumped up and down grabbing my foot. I heard laughter next to me! I quickly turned and saw a kitten and a puppy holding rocks in their hands! They quickly hid it behind them and ran away. I shouted, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!" I growled and grabbed the Among Us character in an old fashioned way. I grabbed it with my hand and walked away. But not without getting pinched by a crab.

I walked to a dog shop which had lots of puppies! They looked so fluffy, and I jumped into a big fluff of fluffiness! (No dogs were harmed) I found out that they will go to the other city because no one wanted to get them. I was sad, so I got everyone of the dogs! (I made them carry me, and they are so strong!) They carried me all the way to the dog hotel! I got 100 rooms (One for me and one tiny puppy and 98 for each of my dogs!) I went inside my room and it was majestic! The bed looked very fluffy and it was bright yellow! I realized I don't have clothes and I am wearing my swimming suit!

Thankfully there was a cat shop near so I went in to buy some clothes for me. I found a cute simple dress up. I got that because the other ones were all cat-like clothes. The kittens looked at me like, "ADOPT ME!!!" So I got only 50 kittens because almost all the kittens were gone! Sadly the cats didn't carry me.... I left the cute kittens in a tree house because I thought they might like it there! The tree house almost looks like a kitten playhouse inside so I figured!

My 150 pets were hungry so I had to walk to the cat bakery to buy 150 pieces of bread! The cat bakery was very cute and was like a cat! The bread was warm as I carried it by a cart! I found out that 25 cats like pizza and 50 of the dogs like ice cream! UGHHHH! They are so picky! I gave the bread to 75 to my pets and bought ice cream and pizza for the picky ones! I ate the snow dog flavored ice cream! It was very tasty! It melted in my mouth! (no dogs were harmed!)

I heard a familiar cat and a dog cry near the beach. They were looking at the place where the Among Us character was on. I patted their head and gave them the red Among Us character back. They told me why it was important! It was because they got it when they visited another city called GeoBlox! They also visited Tropical StrumVille and got a gem from there. I saw that in the Among Us character there was a glint of gem in it. It was beautiful! The color was a glistening rainbow!

I was so tired I got bread and milk for the puppy and the kitten. I looked around the city again. Some parts were still in construction but I was still happy about the things in the city. Now I need to find a way to go back home!