★| ʙᴏᴏᴍʙᴏx ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ!

The silly dude!!

🎶|Boombox

. Boombox would be a VERY hyperactive partner, he'd always try to bring you out on small walks around Crossroads or Playground. 

. He'd also bring you out on a lot of dates, like a trip to Slingshot's cafe is already a date for him. (HE'S SUCH A TOOTSIE WOOTSIE CUTIE PIE, UGH.)

. Boombox would be the type to brag about you to Slingshot and Skateboard, and occasionally Medkit. Although he knows well that he shouldn't do that to Medkit.

. He gives you a lot of gifts! Whether it'd be clothes, chocolate, anything you like in particular, flowers or even a song about you, he's got it!

. Boombox absolutely LOVES animals, if you guys passed by a pet shop or any animal in particular, he'd turn to you with puppy dog eyes and always asks: " Can we keep it? " 
(Depends on if you want to or not.) 

. Goes out at 2 am, pouring rain, boombox in hand and singing his fucking heart out with cheesy jazz music playing from it outside your window. (The 2am and pouring rain is a reference, if you get it, kiss me on my hot mouth /j) 

. He can be the sappiest boyfriend ever. And he's not embarrassed about it in the slightest bit. Although, if you dislike PDA, he'll respect that.

. If you get sick, he'll panic all day, thinking you'll die of this, you'll die of that. 

. If you attend phights, he'd protect you the whole time. This means he'll just use his shield ability to protect you from any attack from the enemy.

. Overall, Boombox is a 'Golden Retriever' kind of boyfriend. Poifect and good. <3