Something Happening(Chapter One)

Laina with her messy brown hair grey eyes and a red coat with dark blue leggings was walking around when the smell of smoke assaulted her nose. She looked around before continuing on her way. Sirens went off in the distance, and Laina paid no attention to it. As she got closer the smell of smoke became stronger. Laina looked up and saw people around her." Hey, dose anyone know what's going on?" Laina asked, pretending to be clueless." We think a fire is happening," a person says. An explosion happens and Laina jumps at the sound.' it's at a gas station, maybe it will be on the news tomorrow and my kidnapper will let me live another day.' Laina thought before turning around and heading home. In her home Laina calls her Kidnapper Marcus." I-I-I-I d-d-did the t-t-thing you a-a-asked me t-t-to do s-s-sir." Laina says. Somewhere else nearby a man with dark clothing, black hair, and scars on him smirked.            "Good girl, not many after one week survive, but disobey me have the pleasure of dying by my hands. We will see if you are telling the truth tomorrow on the news," Marcus says, ending the call. Laina went to a different house and met the silloeted man, as he threw her in a locked cell, locked her in, and left. Laina went to her cell bed, the only nice thing in there, and fell asleep waiting for the next day of survival to come.