Fight or Stay(Chapter two)

Laina woke up and tried to brush through her tangled brown hair with her hands before pulling something out of an old closet,  sliding on an old red t-shirt with black old leggings. The henchman  Darius took her to a different house. When the two arrived Darius took her to the dark briefing room only lit up by a single light. On the opposite side of the rectangular room a door opens and a dark silhouette came in

  " You are telling the truth kid,  now we are running low on money so I need you to steal from people, since I need to pay for things. Collect any kind of money, dollars, coins, anything really, Darius, will you keep watch over her," Marcus said.

  " I will, since you rescued me when things were tough," Darius said. " And you kid, follow Darius's example and don't act like you're kidnapped, we can't lose you to your wonderful rich family, got that," Marcus said, darkness filing his voice. " Yes s-s-sir, " Laina stuttered. Darius and her headed out  and onto the streets as the sun reached the west side. A young mother was walking with her purse and Darius knocked her out." Hurry up now, take it and follow me." Darius  whisper-yelled. Laina grabbed the purse and with a good kick hit Darius in the legs making him fall and hit his head. She took off running, not even stopping once to see if Darius recovored, Laina could feel her heart beating in her chest. Up ahead Laina saw an abandoned apartment complex and ran inside. She slowly looked around before finding a crawlspace where she didn't expect it, behind a desk, and went through it. Laina apeared in a moist room with a old lantern barely running. Leaves blew in from the high up grate landing in the lantern and lighting it up. Laina glanced up the grate revealing the sun going down. She knew she was safe and took a better look at things around her, a bed, closet, bathroom. . .After that Laina got a home feel from it. She went to the bed before flopping backwards into the mattress. Laina found some comfort  in the sheets and slowly drifting to sleep ready for another day of survival.