REWRITE + NEWS

Hello! It's Gem here, no this isn't any sort of bad news—no I am not deleting or abandoning or discontinuing this.

I've just spent some time rereading and organizing my thoughts as well as lore ideas for this work over a period of time, I've figured out important storylines and points that I want to redirect into the story from this point onwards so! Hollow Forest: Secrets From Within will be undergoing a rewrite/drafting process all over again!

First and foremost, chapters 1-12 will be rewritten within September, chapters 13-22 will be rewritten in early October and 23 and onwards (not including any future chapters) will be rewritten in late December.

There will be a period of time (November) where I will release short snippets of character stories (I am currently working on revealing Russia's and America's so far.) and hopefully, get out some more background character stories like Slovakia's and Czechia's.

The reason for this whole revamp of sorts is basically, when I first started this story, it was back in late 2020s on a Google doc, I've expanded the world and universe to something that me four years ago was alright with. Looking back at it now, I think it's a bit cringy? That's all I've got to say about my past work and old writing style.

Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere, a few of my other WIP works will probably still be released! I'm still also planning the Sequels for Hollow Forest, like Nebulae of the Moon or Song of the River.

Oh! And before I forget, feel free to leave any questions in the comments, I'll try answer them to the best of my abilities! (Disclaimer, some info I might provide will be vague, I still don't understand 2020s-me lol.)

— Gem, out!