VII. Lumirith

As Mr. Gunjae tapped the board three times, My head suddenly felt strange, and everything turned black. When I woke up, I found myself in my apartment. The vintage mirror that I usually adorned on my wall was missing, adding to the disorientation I felt. A sudden surge of warm liquid in my eyes and a sharp pang in my chest left me breathless. Everything went dark, and I suddenly woke up in a black void an unfamiliar place.

A voice echoed around me, mysterious and commanding, "Bring me 10 important stars and make them shine, and that's the way to open the door." The darkness around me slowly transformed into a swirling galaxy, mesmerizing yet unsettling. My heart raced with nervousness as a black hole materialized and swallowed me, plunging into the unknown.

Emerging on the other side, I stood in a forest unlike any I had seen before. I couldn't shake the feeling that this was the fabled Dark Forest. As I ventured further, I noticed the advanced civilization around me, yet a deafening silence hung in the air, sending shivers down my spine.

"Is this the dark forest theory?" I whispered to myself, my voice barely audible in the quiet surroundings. The familiarity of the landscape mixed with the strangeness of the situation left him bewildered. Suddenly, he spotted Thanakrit in the distance, but as he approached, the figure morphed into Professor Sunjae, then into Mr. Gunjae, each transformation sending a jolt of fear through Niran.

Startled and confused, Niran shouted in alarm, only to awaken in his room, drenched in sweat. He gazed at the wall, relieved to see the vintage mirror in its rightful place. "What kind of dream was that?" he muttered, trying to shake off the lingering unease from his surreal experience.