XI. VI - IX - 0 - IV - V - II

As I woke up in the morning, the sun streamed through the window, painting stripes of light across my face. I sat up in bed, the remnants of my dream last day when I dreamt of Mr. Gunjae's room still clinging to me like a damp sheet. The faces of my loved ones, fading into the darkness, the chilling voice echoing in the void - it all felt so real, so terrifying. I couldn't shake the feeling that this was just a dream, it was a glimpse into something far more profound.

I had to know the truth. I needed to understand what the book, the strange language, and the cryptic message "At the end, you will shine" meant. I had to find out if there was a way to bridge the gap between my world and the one I saw in my dream.

My heart is pounding with a mix of fear and determination. I had to get back to the library, to the Zylarian book, to the glowing page. I had to find answers.

As I looked around, I saw Thanakrit the vintage mirror, my unlikely friend and confidant. He was pale, his eyes wide with concern. "Niran, what's wrong again, did you just have a nightmare again?" Thanakrit asked, his voice laced with worry.

Breathless, "recounted my dream in a torrent of words. I spoke of the dar....dark room, the spectral figures, the chilling voice, and the fading faces". I also told him about the book, the Zylarian language, and the glowing page.

Thanakrit listened intently, his brow furrowed in thought. "This is... strange," he murmured. "But maybe your dreams are the key, Niran. Maybe they're a way to collide our worlds."

Thanakrit paused, his eyes searching for me. "Or maybe there's another way. I feel like I don't belong here, Niran. Like I'm trapped in a world that isn't mine. I've been searching for answers in Vylara (library in Zylarian (thanakrit language), trying to find a way to your world."

Thanakrit Pov;

I pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from my pocket, a code scribbled on it: VI - IX - 0 - IV - V - II. "I found this in an old book, but I don't know what it means."

Niran's heart skipped a beat. Could this be the answer? Could this code be the key to unlocking the secrets of our intertwined worlds? I also see this in Zylarian book, but I can't understand what it means. He murmured

"We have to find out," I said, my voice filled with newfound resolve. "You have to go back to the library, to the book, to the glowing page. We have to find out what this code means." I said.

Niran raced back to the library, and I also went back to the Vylara, our hearts pounding with anticipation.

I found nothing, and I went back to my room, and there I found Niran in my mirror waiting for me. Niran found the Zylarian book, its pages whispering secrets through the old language in my universe. Niran couldn't understand, but I understood some because it's the old language in my world. "Niran, can you try writing this code and put it on the missing page?" Niran copied the code and placed the glowing page back into the book, our hands trembling with excitement and fear.

Suddenly, the room around us shimmered, the air crackling with energy. The book glowed, its pages turning rapidly, the Zylarian script swirling and dancing before our eyes.

I gasped, my eyes wide with wonder. "It's working?" I exclaimed, my voice filled with a mixture of awe and fear.

The room around us dissolved, replaced by a swirling vortex of light and color. They were pulled into the vortex, our bodies weightless, our minds reeling.

"That is not the missing page but something that you can use, Iran and Thanakrit if you don't have any choices." A familiar voice said thus out of nowhere, and then everything was back, but where was Niran?