Intro♡

Hello All! My name is Mommygirl300 ( I will no longer have my name on this account because IRLS are searching for it!).

I am rewriting Him currently and I'm not going to lie, it will be a lot different than the original! If you have read so far, Kaneki will no longer be a part of Danny. Danny's race and her power will also change. I created Danny and this story when I was in middle/ high school and the reason I haven't been on this account is because I cringe every time I read it. I promise, most aspects will stay the same. Danny's living situation, back story, Love interest ect, will be similar. If you do not like this, I do apologize! I love to write and change things. I want my stories to grow with me! Anyways, onto the actual Intro!

Bound By Soul: AN Edward Cullen Love story involves Danny, our main character. Danny was a normal girl doing normal adult things, when her life changed. Our Danny finds herself running into Edward Cullen and his family often, not having the most pleasing interactions each time they meet. She finds him arrogant and irritating at first. She also finds that with Edwards presence, weird stuff begins to happen around her. In meeting Edward Cullen, she finds herself having a target on her back from someone, and she needs to find out who!

This is a (kinda) enemies to lovers story between Edward Cullen and Danny!Danny is a light skin black woman who is in tune with her spirituality! She enjoys reading, writing, but she also leaves the house. She enjoys going on walks and attending hangouts and parties that others throw! Our Danny is not at all shy and does often speak her mind. She's had a rough childhood and can for the most part keep such hidden because she doesn't remember much. She doesn't have much family and lives with roommates in an apartment in Forks, Washington. She often gets stared at because of her appearance but she often doesn't care. She's a calm girl who can often seem indifferent to her own issues. She's very empathetic and willing to help others.

 She's very empathetic and willing to help others

Danny's friend group consists of three of her girlfriends and two men. They all attended a spirituality event together that was held in Forks only a couple of weeks after Danny moved to forks. They bonded over their shared experiences of being black people living in a primarily white town, and ended up becoming the best of friends. Danny lives with her three friends, Natalie (white long sleeve), Erika (glasses and fro), Venus (green top in the back). They finally moved in after a year of knowing each other! Jackson (brown button up), and Mical (brown jacket), have been friends for years and live just under the girls. We'll learn more about everyone's personalities as we read!

This is a supernatural fiction story involving the characters from twilight! Most all characters from Twilight will be present, yes, even Bella

This is a supernatural fiction story involving the characters from twilight! Most all characters from Twilight will be present, yes, even Bella. As we have grown, we have learned to love Bella, okay, we will not hate!!!!!!! However, we will talk shit! 

See you soon! 

-Miss 300