Chapter 2

When Abby asked me to join the Abby Lee Dance Company I completely freaked out. I screamed and hugged her. She then told me she needed me for a private later and my first day was tomorrow. I said thank you and ran out of the room. I ran to my mom. "Mom! Mom! I made it! She offered me a spot!" She gasped and hugged me. Let's go celebrate! She said. So we went to Dairy Queen and I ordered some Brownie Batter. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the Brownie Batter, and posted it with a caption, Brownie Batter in honor of making to onto the ALDC Competition Team! I immediately got thousands of comments. I didn't respond to any of them, I didn't have time. After Dairy Queen we went home and I relaxed for a while. I looked on Instagram there was a account that people were tagging me in. I looked and it said, Jenna Smith fakes being on the ALDC! I gasped. Oh no. I had to post proof. Later, when I went with Abby for my private, I asked her to take a picture with me. She did, after my private was over Abby gave me a big talk and told me it was my first day tomorrow. Then I went home and posted the picture with a caption, 'My New Dance Coach!' And posted it. Then people believed me. "Finally!" I practically screamed. Then people were going crazy. Making accounts for me, posting things for me. I was excited. When I was eating dinner I was getting texts like crazy. My best friend Bella was freaking out. "YOU JOINED THE ALDC?!" I smiled. "Yeah it's true!" I smiled down at my phone. Then my smile faded. When will I have time for my friends? Or Family? I then got over it. "Jenna!" My mom called. "Time for bed!" I looked at the clock. "It's only 10 mom!" She laughed. "Get in bed!" I moaned. I went up into my room. I got my pj's on and sat in bed. There is no way I was going to sleep. Around 3am my eyes got heavy. Finally I fell asleep. No dreams tonight, which was weird. But I had bigger things in my mind. Like WAY bigger things. Like Joining the ALDC big things. Ugh, this is going to be fun.

N/A
Hey Guys!
400 words is okay.
Each Chapter will be longer I think.
The next chapter is going to be good so stay tuned.
Add this book to your library!
Thank You!
~Julia