Part 3

"Do you consider me your brother Ritika? Why are you also hiding things from me?" Sidharth says to Ritika. (Sidharth and Ritika were going home in Sid's car and Ritwik and Shehnaaz in Ritwik's car)....

"Look Sidharth, I can't say anything between you two. I have explained it to her 1000 times but she doesn't listen to anything. And if you want to know anything, you have to ask her yourself. I can't tell you anything. I can't break my promise," Ritika says now getting irritated.

"Ok fine I will find out myself. But I am unable to understand why she is behaving like this. I have been thinking about it for the past 2 months. It is not that she does not love me. I can see love for me in her eyes. Then what has happened to her?" he says with irritation...

Ritika was sitting quietly listening to him and looking at the road outside and cursing herself in her mind, "Forgive me Siddharth, but I cannot break the promise given to my friend and I cannot see you two getting separated, I am in a dilemma myself"

All of them reach Ritwik-Ritika's house... Then Shehnaaz's phone rings and when she picks up the phone, her mother is asking her from the other side, "Where are you?" Shehnaaz replies to this saying, "I am at Ritika's house, mother. There is a test tomorrow, so I will be with her." Hearing this, Sidharth gives a sarcastic smile and goes inside.......

Shehnaaz did not want to stay there but she stayed there on Ritika's insistence. All four of them came and sat on the sofa but Sidharth was not able to say anything because Shehnaaz wanted their relationship to remain private and Ritwik should not know. If Ritwik had come to know, then Sidharth's entire friend circle would have come to know which she did not want. "Then Ritwik says, "Sid, let's go to the club, I will freshen up and come back." Saying this, he goes to his room. Here Sidharth was looking at Shehnaaz with red eyes, and Ritika was feeling like a bone in the kebab, so she leaves from there making an excuse of the phone. And Shehnaaz was getting nervous now, so she was also going to get up and go to Ritika's room...when Sidharth holds her hand and takes her to a corner where both of them cannot be seen by anyone.

And he pulls Shehnaaz towards the wall and puts his hands around her body and says angrily, "what do you want?" and Shehnaaz gets scared by his tone....
"n..no...no...nothing," she says, looking nervous and lowering her gaze....

"Okay, nothing? Then why did you lie to me?" he asks...

"When did I lie?" she asks....

"Enough Shehnaaz, don't test my patience" he says angrily as he moves closer to her....

"Sidharth what are you doing? Go away!" she says pushing him away....

"Are you pushing me away now that we are one?" he says huskily, coming closer to her and holding her hands tightly....

"Sidharth please move away" she says trying to push him away. "I didn't come close to you to get away" he says kissing her jaw. And she closes her eyes at his touch. His touch affected her and that was the truth...."See how much my one touch affects you" and you were telling me to move away. He says while kissing the corner of her lips and Shehnaaz's breathing increases.... And Sidharth's grip on her hand loosens...

"Then Rithvik shouts "Sidharth where are you?" and Shehnaaz pushes him hard and runs upstairs to Rithika's room. And Sidharth keeps looking at her....

Anger starts running through his veins...

And just like that he goes away with Ritwik....

Here Shehnaaz come back to her senses and goes to Ritika's room, closes the door and starts crying. "God, what have you done to me? On one hand, my love and on the other hand, my sister's love! I cannot see Shruti Di getting hurt any more, and I cannot see Sidharth getting hurt either. Now tell me what should I do? What kind of dilemma have you put me in?" She starts crying while talking to God in her mind....

Seeing Sidharth and Ritwik leaving... Ritika comes inside the house....

And she goes straight to her room...

"Shehnaaz open the door, what are you doing inside?" Ritika knocks on the door loudly... and the door opens and Shehnaaz quickly hugs Ritika and starts crying. Ritika takes her inside and makes her sit on the bed....

"Why are you doing all this? You are causing trouble to yourself as well as to him." Ritika says while caressing her cheek lovingly...
"Shruti di needs him, if she comes to know about us she will be broken more than before, I have seen her yearning for love, I can't see her in that condition again" Shehnaaz says crying....

"So will you punish yourself for that? Shehnaaz, he loves you very much, please understand this, today even in the car he was yearning for you, his eyes were yearning to see you...."

"And I am longing to see my sister happy, she looks very happy when Sidharth is around her, the happiness that my whole family was longing to see on Shruti Di's face, we got to see that happiness because of Sidharth." Shehnaaz utters..

"So you will give up your happiness for him? And what about Siddharth? What is his fault Shehnaaz?" Ritika says. "It is not his fault, that is why I want him to stay with Shruti Di and he will get immense love, and anyway I do not want to be selfish." Shehnaaz was talking with a heavy heart......

And Ritika understood that there is no use in explaining things to Shehnaaz. So she says, "Leave it Shehnaaz, talking to you is useless..."

Saying this she goes to the bathroom to freshen up.....

It was 1 o'clock in the night when Ritika's phone rings and Ritika wakes up in shock. She picks up the phone and Siddharth asks "where the hell is she?" If she doesn't come to me in 10 minutes, tell her that I am coming to the room, and it doesn't matter to me whether anyone finds out or not....

" Having said this, he hangs up the phone...

Thats It For The 3rd Part

1050+ Words....

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment Guys.... Bye....
.