Part 6

No Proof Reading..

Ignore My Mistakes...

In Office....

Sidharth was checking files when his phone rings and he picks up the phone "Hello". "Sidharth what have you decided?" Vishakha ji says from the other side. "Which decision mom?" he asks. "Wahi jo hamari kitchen mein batayi hai morning" Vishakha ji says with over excitement. Sidharth takes a deep breath and says "Maa why do you always go at a horse's speed? I will talk to you after coming home. I have some work in office right now". Saying this he cuts the phone and smiles. And suddenly Shehnaaz's face appears in front of him. Due to which his smile gets bigger....
And he was about to pick up his mobile to call her when a message comes on his mobile "I want to meet you" and his smile becomes even bigger, obviously that message was from Shehnaaz, in the last two months, for the first time Shehnaaz herself had told him that she wants to meet him, so he became even more happy.  It was not like that, he is a very clingy and over possessive boyfriend but for Shehnaaz he would become a small child, just like a small child needs his toy or toffee with him all the time, similarly Siddharth wants Shehnaaz with him....

"I am always available for you! Madam! Tell me where do you want to meet me", replies Sidharth. "At your house", she replies. "What, at my house? Seriously?" Sidharth says disappointedly. "Then where else?" she replies. "Okay fine, we can meet at my house", he replies. She just replies "Hm".

"We will meet somewhere else, not at your home," she replies again...

"We will meet somewhere else, not at your home" she replies again. "What happened Shehnaaz?" he replies "Nothing! Where are you?" she asks. "I am in the office right now." "I am coming to the office" she replies..

"What happened Shehnaaz, are you okay?" he asks...
Just reading this tears start flowing from her eyes and she starts thinking that who will care for me so much, who will love me so much? And thinking this she replies "Nothing, I was just missing you, can I come to your office". "Do you need permission Shehnaaz? Everything of mine is yours. You can come to my office whenever you want" Just reading this her tears start flowing even more...

____________________________________________

A Little Later

"Can I meet Sidharth?" Shehnaaz says to the employee standing at the reception. "Mam, is your name Shehnaaz?" the girl standing at the reception asks her. Shehnaaz nods at it. "Mam, Sir has ordered us that whenever you come to the office, you should not be stopped from entering, so you can go inside.."

She gives a slight smile to the receptionist and from there goes straight towards Sidharth's cabin...

When she stands in front of his cabin she knocks and a voice comes from inside "Come in" and she goes in. As soon as she goes in he turns and just keeps looking.

She had come wearing yellow anarkali dress which was gifted to her by Sidharth. And she was looking very beautiful. Because of which he kept looking at her.....

She can't control herself and goes and hugs him tightly...he recoils from her sudden embrace... But as he feels the moisture of tears on his chest he tightens his embrace...

"What happened Shehnaz! Why are you crying baby?"  He says tightening his arms around her body....

And she was just panting. She was trying hard to control her crying but the moment she saw him, her barrier of control broke and she couldn't stop crying...

"Are you going to tell me? What happened? Or are you just going to keep crying?"  Finally he loosens his grip and says.

And she lowers her eyes and wipes her tears and says "Nothing, I was just missing you". Although he was not so convinced with her answer, he still takes her in his arms again and kisses her forehead....

And a slight smile comes on Shehnaaz's face and she hugs him tight again and says "Why are you so nice Sidharth?" And he chuckles at her sudden cute question. "What goodness did you see in me madam? That you started liking me! You have ignored me for the last 2 months. Was I not nice then?" he says jokingly. And she just smiles while looking into his eyes.....

"You know you are mine, right?" she says suddenly. "Absolutely, I can't belong to anyone else but you."...

He pulls her closer to him and closes all the curtains of his cabin with the remote....

"Tell me, what do you want?" he asks her. "Just one day of yours which is only mine," she says.

"Just this much?" Okay! I gave it to you.. If you had asked for anything else, you would have got that too" he says looking at her lovingly. "No, I just want you and nothing else, even if it is for just one day" Sidharth does not understand the meaning of her words. He just keeps looking at her, he was so much in love that even if he had to just look at Shehnaaz for years..he could keep looking at her.....

After spending some time in each other's arms, Sidharth caresses her hair and says, "Do you want to go out somewhere?" "No, I just want to live these moments with you," she says. Sidharth is confused as to what has happened to Shehnaaz today, why is she saying such things, but he keeps his confusion aside and says, "You won't be bored, will you?" and she just shakes her eyelids and says no.......

He was caressing her hair, "Did you eat anything?" he asks. Actually, after the conversation that happened on the lunch table, Shehnaaz did not eat anything, still she says "yes". "Shehnaaz, do you think you can lie to me? I will order something for you, will you have biryani?" and Shehnaaz nods. And she starts thinking that even her parents do not understand her as well as Sidharth understands in one go....

She was lying in his lap and he was ordering food and as soon as he gave the order Shehnaaz held his neck and kissed his cheeks and said "I love you, I love you so much" and he just looked into her teary eyes and going close to her he took her lips in his lips and kissed her and she also let him do whatever he wanted...

don't know when they both become so passionate while kissing that they don't even realize when their kiss turns into love making....Both were half naked. And he was kissing her neck...

She was on the sofa and he was on top of her. He was kissing her half naked body passionately. Just then there is a noise at the far end of the cabin and both of them get up suddenly.....

Shehnaaz starts lifting her dress up and he starts fixing his clothes and hair, then there is a knock on the cabin again and Sidharth asks "Who is it?" Then the reply comes from outside "it's Shivam  open the door" and Shehnaaz panics. "Sidharth jiju is outside, what should I do now? Where should I go, if he sees me like this, hey bhagwan ab kya hoga! What should I do now, she says while wiping her sweat. "Shhhhhh... Shut up... there is no need to panic... go to the washroom... come out as soon as bhai leaves... okay?...relax!" And She  goes to the bathroom while relaxing and hides there. And he goes to open the door while fixing his clothes and hair.....

.
.
.
.
Thats it for today...

1300+Words...

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment....

I will not give you a target because you guys do not complete it but... please give good votes and comments so that I can give you good and quick updates, bye!....