Part 7

No Proof Reading

Ignore My Mistakes

Sidharth goes and opens the door and Shivam peeks inside and Siddharth also turns and looks inside his cabin and again looks at Shivam...

"Is there anyone inside with you?" Shivam asks. "Haaa... no there is no one inside" he says stammering. "So you have ordered this food?" Shivam asks again with doubt. "Ummm... yeah... I did it" Siddharth says. "And these curtains? Why did you put them up?" Shivam says looking at the curtains of Siddharth's cabin. "Oh, I was sleeping, I was not feeling well, so what are you asking, did you have any work?" Sidharth asks. "No, Rajesh (office employee) was bringing your parcel from the delivery boy, so I thought let's go, anyway I was coming to you to chill."...

"Oh" he says. "What are you doing, won't you call me in?" Shivam says. "Yeah yeah brother, come in" Sidharth says...

Shivam comes inside and starts scanning the whole cabin. And he sees something which confirms that there is someone with Sidharth in this cabin and that too a girl....

But he doesn't say anything and sits on the sofa. And to tease Siddharth, he asks him "Eat biryani, it will get cold" to which Siddharth says in a hurry "umm... I will eat later, I am hungry now" saying this he starts looking towards the washroom. And Shivam notices this and again to tease him he says "I will go to the washroom and come back" to which Siddharth widens his eyes and Shehnaaz also gets shocked from inside....

"What?" I mean why? Why do you want to go to the washroom, Siddharth asks in confusion. "Why do you mean why? Why do you go to the washroom, Siddharth?" Shivam says while controlling his laughter. "There is no water in the washroom! So you should use your washroom there," Siddharth says. "Ohhh there is no water, okay okay, I can understand, okay, solve the water problem quickly, okay, I will go to my washroom where there is water, I hope!" Seeing his Siddharth's panic, Shivam goes out while controlling his laughter...

And he goes to his cabin. As soon as Shivam leaves the cabin, Siddharth locks the door of his cabin and goes to the washroom towards Shehnaaz. And asks her to come out. As soon as Shehnaaz comes out, she starts mumbling, "Did Jiju have some doubt?"...

"Shehnaaz yaar what difference does it make? Anyway our relationship"... Siddharth is about to say something when Shehnaaz interrupts him and says "It does make a difference, for me...". "Ohh leave it, I don't want to listen to your lecture anymore", Sidharth interrupts her and says with irritation...
"Leave all this, let's go out somewhere" he says and Shehnaaz nods. "But Jiju is out, how can I go out?" Shehnaaz says irritating him even more....
"Shehnaaz, will you listen to me just for a day? I mean when I am with you, why do you need to be afraid?" he says, clearly showing irritation on his face....

And she understands, she says "Let's go" and walks out. And he follows her....

As soon as both of them come out, someone notices them and understands everything....

____________________________________________

Both of them were outside the office... Siddharth was driving and she was sitting next to him....
"Where are we going?" There was complete silence in the car and she finally asked, breaking it....

"Wherever you say," he says, lightening the mood....

"Can we go to the place where we both first got into a relationship?...

"Jaisa Tum Kaho" While driving he holds one of her hands and kisses it. And Shehnaaz was sitting holding her emotions. "I am sorry Siddharth, I have stopped you every time for accepting our relationship in front of people, maybe I am the first girl in the world who has done this, but maybe even God does not want that we both meet, maybe Shruti di will become your life partner, I know you will hate me but I will live with your hatred but I cannot let Shruti di's heart break" Shehnaaz was talking to herself and then a tear drops from her eyes but she wipes it before Siddharth can see it....

Suddenly Sidharth stops the car and she comes to her senses and asks "What happened..why did you stop the car?". "Your destination has arrived Madam" he says smiling.....

And Sidharth had stopped the car in front of a temple, the same temple where both of them had promised to never leave each other, the same temple where they had come to seek blessings for the first time after getting into a relationship. Today, Shehnaaz had brought him to the same temple again...

Both of them get down from the car and go inside the temple.  Shehnaaz drapes her dupatta on her head and closes her eyes and prays to god saying in her heart "Oh God, forgive me but today I am going to break the promise I made to you and Sidharth. I know this is wrong but I don't want to see my sister's heart break once again. That's why I am breaking the promise I made to you. My Sidharth is very good and I know he will never hurt my sister. Yes, I know he will not accept everything at once but I am asking you to keep him happy. I know he loves me a lot but I cannot break my sister's heart for my happiness. I just want my sister and Sidharth both to be happy and you must want the same. I have come to your door to ask for this only. Give me the strength to go away from Sidharth and you also give them the strength to stay happy.  Keep both of them happy"

saying this tears roll down from her eyes and Sidharth who was looking at her wipes them and asks her with gestures what happened and she shakes her head in denial......

Then the Pandit ji comes with Prasad and both of them fall at his feet to take blessings. "Be happy, may God keep you both safe" saying this he puts Prasad in their hands and goes away from there. And Shehnaaz smiles with sadness on her face.....
And Sidharth smiles widely after seeing her.....

"Siddharth will you drop me at Ritika's house?" she asks him! "What why? You were saying that you want my whole day" he says "Then sometime, now I remembered that I need to talk to Ritika about an important project" she says while clearly lying and Siddharth doesn't say much "Okay" saying just this they both come out of the temple, sit in the car and head towards Ritika's house.....

.
.
.
.
Thats It' For Today....

Dont forget to vote and comment....

Bye...