Part 4

"Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz! Get up! Sidharth just called me!" She wakes up as soon as she hears Sidharth's name....

"What did he say? Shehnaaz asks. "He wants to meet you and I think he is drunk" Ritika says. "I am not meeting him" Shehnaaz says. "He said if you don't go then he will come up himself and even if Rithvik comes to know then it doesn't matter to him" Rithika tells Shehnaaz what Sidharth said to her. "Hey God what is happening to me" Shehnaaz says while hitting her forehead with her hand.....

She pulls her dupatta over her body and goes out wearing her slippers. She sees Sidharth standing outside his car smoking. Seeing this, Shehnaz gets furious. She goes and takes the cigarette out of his mouth and throws it away. A slight smile comes on his face because he knew who had done this. "I have told you a thousand times not to smoke," she says angrily....

I have also told you a thousand times not to ignore me....he replies calmly...

"Sidharth why are you doing all this?" she says getting irritated. "I am not doing anything... tell me why are you doing all this" he shouts grabbing her shoulder. She gets a little scared hearing his tone....

"Leave me, Its hurting Sidharth" she says while feeling the pain. "I have not caught you to leave you" while gritting his teeth....and pressing his hand on her shoulder more tightly he says...

"Ahhh... Sidharth what are you doing, it's hurting" she says again in pain. "And I am feeling pain here, what does that have to do with your behavior?" he says while loosening his grip on her shoulder and pointing towards his heart....

"I haven't done anything" she says with an expressionless face....

he turns her around, pushes her against the back of his car, and comes close to her and says huskily "you didn't do anything so you won't have any problem with me coming close to you! Right?"...

Shehnaaz was losing her senses finding him so close to her... his touch was affecting her...

"Sidharth, what are you doing, move aside. You have drunk. Are you in your senses?" she says, pushing him....

He again pulls  her close  and says "When we were taking our relationship forward for the first time, that time aslo I was drunk. And even after that. Don't you remember? You had no problem then, so why now?

"Because I want to break up" she screams pushing him away.....

He pulls himself back and looks at her... His eyes start getting red. Shehnaaz just looks at him once and looking at his eyes she starts cursing herself that she should not have said all this at this time...

“What did you say?” he asks in a cold tone....

"That's what you heard," she says, looking down...

He chuckles and says "It was a joke, right?, yes? It was a joke, right?" he says softly at first and then more loudly, grabbing her shoulder and shaking her. This frightens her...

"I... I... am serious" she says nervously...

"And you think I will break up because you said so?" He laughs mocking her "You are very funny Shehnaaz"...

He suddenly comes dangerously close to her "Remember one thing, you are mine"

He suddenly goes dangerously close to her "Remember one thing, you are mine and even if you want to, I will not go away from you, you are not just my love but my passion and my peace....

Saying this, he places his lips on her lips. And she closes her eyes and is unable to stop herself....

Tears drag down her cheeks as she closes her eyes.....

He wipes her tears with his thumb during the kiss....

He breaks the kiss and calls Ritika, "Hum aa rahe hai". Ritika understands and goes to the side room. (Whenever Siddharth and Shehnaaz need privacy and a place to makeout...they always come to Ritika's room.)...

Finally Shehnaaz gave up. She could not say no to his touch....

So she pulls him towards her and places her lips on his lips. For some time she forgets everything because there was no intimacy between them since last 2 months but today his touch started affecting her.....

Sidharth smiles while kissing and breaks the kiss and lifts her in his arms...

"Let's go" and they both go to Ritika's room. Siddharth makes her lie down on the bed. And he takes off his black t-shirt and comes over her. She was just looking into his eyes. And he suddenly attacks her lips...

then he starts kissing her neck hungrily...

And she started moaning. Her moans were making him even harder....

"Yup.. baby! Moan like this only" he says huskily...

While kissing her neck....he cups her breasts over her clothes and starts pressing them hard.. Due to which her moans become even louder....

"Ahhhh Sidharth..slowly please!" she moans...

"No, not today Shehnaaz!" he said huskily and reached down to pull her top up...

And he starts caressing her navel with his fingers which makes her feel more pleasure and she starts writhing...

"Sid... Sidharth" she starts moaning his name..

"Yeah Baby..." he asks her. "Go Slow" she says with her half opened eyes....

"No baby! Don't stop me today!"

And she closes her eyes and then Sidharth takes off her pants and turns her over and the zip of her top comes out. And the top comes out from both sides of the hands.....

He starts kissing her back.....and her bare feet too....

She starts to moan in pleasure...Which he was giving her....

After some foreplay, he turns her and stands up...her...eyes were still closed...
He removes his lowers...
And he comes on top of her again. "Sidharth please" she moans and pleads that she wants him inside her..

"If you want me so much, then why were you distancing yourself from me?" she says huskily...

He was teasing her intentionally. He was again doing foreplay.... But...She wanted to feel him inside her....

"Beg me," he says......

"Siddharth please" she begs...

He just smiles and thrusts himself inside her. This was not their first time so she does not feel much pain...

"Yeah!! I want you please!!" she says as she feels him inside her. "Tell me, will you ignore me now?" he says as he pushes himself inside her....

"No" she says moaning....

"Will you ever talk about leaving me or breaking up again?" he asks, thrusting himself hard into her again....

"Ahhh, no" she says moaning in pain again and he increases his speed....

A little while later, he collapses beside her after spilling his seed inside her...

"And taking her in his arms he kisses her on the forehead. "Sidharth, we did not use protection," she whispers to him as she is tired....

“I will bring you pills tomorrow morning,” he says while kissing her forehead again....

And he sleeps while pulling her closer to himself...

Thats It For The 4th Part

1150+ Words....

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment Guys.... Bye....