High school

It was the first day of high school and most people were excited. Making new friends, joining new clubs, new campus and most of all high school is the place where most people's relationship starts.  

Excited murmurs and chatter filled the hallways as I walked down it in search of my new class. I wasn't like most of these other kids. First days were the worst for me. I was a lone wolf in elementary and halfway through middle school thanks to my impossible mission to impress my parents, what once was a choice became an inevitability. 

I have no idea how to talk to people and make friends. 

But for some reason like my dear Nee-san predicted a bunch of girls still try to talk to me. My one word responses and fear of eye contact was mistaken for stoicism and girls found it even more cool. My foreign brazillian blood sure didn't help the situation at all. I was like some exotic creature with my slightly tan skin and gold eyes.  

I was deemed an ikemen by the...... average looking guys. They all looked at me with jealousy and shunned me like the plague. It made my journey to learn how to make friends all the more hard. 

I was broken out of my inner turmoil by the feeling of a small finger tapping my shoulder. I turn and see a rather petite raven haired girl. She had an air of elegance and modesty. She must be from an aristocratic family. But above all that. 

She was cute!

Is my first girl encounter in high school happening already?! Its barely been 10 minutes!

"Yes. What is it." I say in my usual neutral tone

"No it's nothing much. Can I get your name?" The girl asks

"Ryu. Ryu Aveiro Sano." I say 

"Nice to meet you Sano-san. Well I'm Yuki Suou from the student council. I was scouted by the current by Kenzaki-senpai thanks to my concil experience in Junior high." She explained

"Oh. So what did you need Suou-san?" I ask

"Your ear piercings. They're against school dress code." She said with a closed eyed smile

Shit! I forgot to take it out after my morning errands! Am I gonna make history and get detention on the first day! 

"Eh? Sorry I'll take them out. Are you gonna give me detention Suou-san?" I ask my voice not giving away a hint of emotion

"No. Calm down Sano-san. Its the first day after all." She waves her hands dismissively 

She then steps close to me and covers her mouth partially with her hand. She leans forward and whispers

"Don't tell anyone but I think they look good on you Sano-san." 

After that she giggles cutely before twirling around to walk away. She turns around with that same smile on her face

"Well see you around Sano-san. If you have any troubles feel free to come to the council room after school. We'll be glad to help." 

"Yeah..." I say as I watch her figure disappear into the crowd of students

Phew. Thank god I didn't get detention.

Yuki POV

I was walking down the hallway greeting many students, guys and girls along the way. When I spot a tan skinned rather tall guy walking ahead of me. I notice he's wearing ear piercings.

Ah he must not know its against school dress code. I should probably tell him before a teacher sees him.

I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. When he turns to face me. My eyes widen slightly in realisation.