chapter 5

"Tu he meri pehli tamannah, tu he aankhri chaahat hai. Ishq mera paak hai itna, jaise koi aayat hai."

"You are my first desire, you are my last wish. My love is pure, like it's a verse."

______________________________________

Alem came to pickup me up in five minutes after his call. I come downstairs and see him standing in the doorway with my mom, talking to her, suddenly his eyes fell on me.

Alem's POV

It felt like my world stopped spinning for a moment. She looked like rays of sunshine that fell on my darkness and made my heart shine with it's brightness.

She comes down, covering herself with her shawl and dupatta.

"Assalamualaikum." She says, her gaze held the decency in it.

"Walekum assalam. Chale?"

"(Walekum asslam. Lets go?)"

She nods and hugs her mom. "Allah hafiz ammi."

"Allah hafiz beta. Go and come back safely, okay?" Her mom looks at me. "Take care both of you."

"Ji aunty. Allah hafiz."

"(Yes aunty. Allah hafiz)"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Zaina's POV

I was sitting in car beside him.
He was stealing glances at me. Wondering why I am so silent. I just wanted to tease him a bit, he deserves it as he got 20 minutes late.

"Maahe Maan?" His voice was soft.

I hummed in response.

"Aap naraz hai mujhse?"

"(Are you mad at me?)"

I look at him, trying to act mad.
"Ofcourse! You got 20 minutes late!"

He smiles and uses his free hand to hold my hand while other was on steering wheel.

I got startled a bit as he held my hand. "I am so sorry, but Adian came to my office today, he wanted to talk about something. I got late because of it, Maahe Maan."

Adian.... Ok

"Still, you could have called me or text me saying you'd be late."

"I am sorry. Please." He sounded like he's begging to me. "What should I do to make you forgive me love? Get on my knees and beg?"

My eyes widened. I was too stunned to speak. "You'll do that for me?"

"Ofcourse Maahe Maan. I'll walk on the fire for you, this is nothing."

Why does he such things that makes me hard to believe him?
"No one do that for no one." I chuckle bitterly.

"You're not no one, you're my world, part of my heart, my reason to believe in love. How can I not do such small thing for you like walking on fire or get on my knees to beg, Maahe Maan?"