chapter 1.

"Jo dil keh saka na kabhi jo main jaanta tha he nahi wahi Raaz tumse Aaj mene paa liya"

______________________________________

This feeling was something i have never felt before. My chest aches with a pain, there is a tightness in my chest. I got this feeling when I first laid my eyes on him. No it's not a pain, it's a longing... Longing for something i have never got.... Something i never allowed myself to want. It's a foreign feeling for me. But it's there... it's for him.....

It was late in the evening.. the stars was started to get visible. I can see the faded yellowness of moon in a pretty dark blue sky. I was sitting in my backyard sipping on my most favourite! Chai. My mind was filled with the thoughts of him. It's like I am sand and he walked on me, he left but he left his footprints on me.
My mind was flashing the pictures of his hazel eyes. His dark brown hair. His tall muscular physique. I have never felt like this for anyone in my life. It's been 2 days since I saw him. And in those 2 days all i could ever think about was him.
It's not just about how he looked but the way he treated mine and his parents. His manners screamed gentleman. And he even prayed salah when he was at our house as it was isha's namaz's time when they were here. I liked that most about him.

I was in the middle of finishing my tea when my mom called me inside.
I went in and ask her "Ji ammi?"
"Zaina, huma called me now, they're calling us in their home tomorrow. Woh dawat rakh Rahi hai humare liye beta unke ghar par. Woh keh rahi thi ke unke bade bete se bhi hum mil nahi paaye the na toh we can meet him too."
My mom said explaining me why she called me inside. My stupid heart started beating fast again. I was going to see him again. I can't wait for tomorrow now.
"Oh!" She called me in just to tell me this? No I don't think so...
"Toh zaina Aaj he jao aur apne liye ek dress leke aao." She said not asking or telling but demanding me. "Par ammi itne new dress toh hai mere paas." I tried to protest.
"Jitna mene bola hai utna suno."
I sighed in defeat. "Ji ammi."

I wrap my long shawl around me covering myself and took my veil on my head as I was heading out.
Few minutes later i reach to the designer's boutique my mom usually buy her and mine outfits from. I was looking for a dress which is perfect and loose around my body so that the curves of my body won't be visible to others.
By the time i find a pretty loose, white dress it was time for isha's namaz. I hurriedly went to my home so that I can pray on time.
When I reached home I showed my dress to ammi and immediately went to make wudhu and pray.

.....................

"ZAINA!!!" My mom shouted from downstairs as I was late. I was trying to wrap the shawl perfectly around me, it took me some time.
"Aayi ammi!" I immediately run downstairs. Holding my dress up, preventing myself from falling and embarassing the hell out of me.
When I reach down, my mom and my dad was waiting for me. They said let's go fast and then we went to our car and drove to their home.

My father rang the doorbell of their house. After few seconds huma aunty opened the door greeting us.
"Assalamualaikum aunty." I give her a small hug. "Walekum assalam beta." She replied softly. "Come in please." We all went inside. My veil was starting to slip from my head. The pin I fixed it with was getting loose on my head. So I asked huma aunty to show me a room where i can fix my veil. She showed me her room and said i can comfortably fix my veil here.
I removed my veil and the pins holding it from my head. I was trying to fix it when someone enters the room, i immediately puts it on my head and hold it careful so it doesn't fall.

"Ammi!!- oh! I am so sorry I didn't knew you were here."

The person who entered Said.
"It's fine. No worries." I said in a reassuring tone. And he replied with. "By the way who are you?"
I looked at him, he looked familiar. Maybe he's the older brother of Adian. They both look so similar just the eye colour was different.
"Uh. I am zaina.... jehangir uncle's friend's daughter." His eyes was stuck on me, it was like he Forget how to speak for few moments, when he finally speaks. "Oh.. So you're her..." He was thinking about something. I look down in a shy manner. "Ji, i am her."
"Main ammi ko dhundh raha tha, aapne meri ammi ko kahi dekha hai kya?" His voice was similar to his too... "Yes umm she is downstairs. With my ammi abbu."
"Oh.. thank you!" He smiles a little and says with a nod. As he left the room closing the door, i eventually start to fix my veil. After few minutes when I was done I wrap my shawl around my body again and leave. I slowly come down in the living room where everyone was sitting. When I reach down, my eyes was finding that one person.
When I couldn't find him anywhere, I sit down on the couch silently listening to the conversation of the people around me.
Where could he be?

Few minutes later, Huma aunty started calling her older son, who i guess is the one I met in the room.
He came down wearing midnight blue shirt with rolled sleeves and cream pants. He looked good too to be honest but not like his brother.
What the hell am I thinking?
Huma aunty started introducing him to us. "Yeh mera bada beta hai Alem!" As soon as she introduced he greeted my parents with a smile that can win billions of hearts.
My parents greeted him back with the smile.
"Alem, where is Adian?" Huma aunty asked Alem. Yes Yes aunty!!! Where is he?!. "Uh mom he went to mosque for maghrib's prayer." His mom replied back with
"Oho! He knew, the guests were coming today, he could have prayed at home today atleast!" Alem smiles. "You know mom, he wouldn't have listened to me or anyone on this thing."
And that was another thing which made me fall in love with him even more.

Alem was sitting infront of me and my mom dad was beside me while aunty uncle was sitting beside Alem. They were talking about stuffs, when I my eyes went towards the oldest jehangir infront of me, he was looking at me already. I don't why but his stare was not making me uncomfortable, because he's not looking at me in a inappropriate way or anything. Instead he's looking at me like he's studying every feature on my face.
I give him awkward little smile, and he smiles back. Suddenly i heard the sound of door closing.
And he was there standing infront of us. He was wearing black tshirt with half sleeves, tight around his biceps, and loose grey joggers. He looked dreamy. "Assalamualaikum." He greeted everyone. When his eyes met mine i felt like my whole world stopped there. I realised that I can look at him whole day... He was so beautiful.. Allah pak had took his time to make him.

He excuses himself and go to change and get freshen up.Huma aunty told us to have dinner while he's coming. We all are having dinner together. After few minutes he comes out of his room to the dining room where we all were eating food chattering about the stuffs. He sits beside Alem and hits his shoulder softly. They both were talking silently together while the parents were talking about there stuffs and .............................
I was looking at him.

What is happening to me? I was not like this.... I have never felt anything like this....

♪••••••••••••••♪•••••••••••••••♪•••••••••••••••♪

Tell me your opinions on this chapter guys! If you don't like something in this feel free to share! Till then...bubbyee!
Xoxo 💋