IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE/QUESTIONS

GUYS! This is more of an update on me than anything. I have had SO MUCH going on. I went to the hospital for an overdose in February. I was taken to a psychiatric hospital afterwards so that I could be treated for depression and anxiety (it was a suicide attempt). I got medication now for that and also for insomnia. I also got a boyfriend in March (we have been dating for 5 jmonths since yesterday) and we're long distance so that has been hard too. I also got into the school I auditioned for, and that's been good. I still need to finish my summer work though, before school starts.

I'm gonna be completely honest, guys, I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this fanfiction just because I'm not as into these characters as I once was. I have been scarily obsessed with Criminal Minds (SPECIFICALLY JJ and Emily) and a more recent show I've been enjoying is Higher Ground (people need to make more Shelby Merrick fanfictions I swear). I have literally watched 15 seasons of Criminal Minds in three months. I have already finished Higher Ground since it is only one season. I would like to know if anyone here is still interested in my writings though, because I may write Criminal Minds or Higher Ground fanfictions and I want to know if people would read it. I am also considering writing my own stories on here if you are interested in reading my own personal writings, they will most likely be short horror stories if I decide to put them on here.

And by the way everyone, I can tell you, LIVING IS GOOD. If you are thinking of ending you life or if you are struggling, please reach out to someone. You can comment on here to talk to me if you need someone, but I would highly suggest calling a hotline or telling someone of a higher authority that will be able to get you the help you need. If you are in a situation where you are in immediate danger because of something that has happened to you, whether it is from yourself or someone else, PLEASE call 911 for help. I love you all, and now that I've learned to enjoy life, I want to make sure you all learn to as well.

Just comment on your thoughts about any of this. If I don't get comments, I'm honestly not sure if I will write on here again because I haven't in so long. Thank you all, and I hope you are having a wonderful day/night.