Chapter 9

The Spy Girls were on the staircase while taking the sack that Ox was in it. Kitty was dragging the sack up by pulling it with the rope as Lydia was pushing the sack for help while Tuesday is behind Lydia. "Kidnapping should be a crime." Kitty said. "I'm pretty sure it is a crime." Lydia said. "Good points on both sides. Maybe we should stop the kidnapping until we settle this." Ox explained while being inside of the sack. "No way. They're expecting us. And I want him to see my bangs. They're side-swept now." Tuesday said. "He's not gonna care about your bangs!" Lydia said. "You guys are being haters lately." Tuesday said. They continued dragging the sack up and throw Ox on the floor. "Let me out!" Ox use his bunny ears to get out of the sack. "Where am I?! Who's in charge here?! Huh?" Ox demanded and he look up and saw Lou, Luca and Leroy were in front of him while the Spy Girls were behind them. "Hello, old friend." Lou drawled, smirking. "L-Lou?" "They know each other?" Lydia asked. "He just said 'L-Lou?' Keep up." Kitty snarled. "Lou, have you seen my bangs?" Tuesday asked, pointing her hair. The ring which she stole accidentally slipped off her finger, it rolled towards Leroy, he quickly took it before anyone see it. "Girls, please. You can leave now." Kitty, Lydia and Tuesday left. The moment the girls leave. Lou smirked melt into a scowl. "We meet again, Ox... It's been a while." Lou said. "Guys, why am I here?" Ox asked as he stood up. "We just want to know...if you knew about this one girl..." Luca said. Ox look confused. "What are you talking about?" "The girl with black hair and white skin, of course." Ox eyes widened. "Layla." "She has my and Leroy eyes, Ox. But it means she is our...sister." Lou said. "But, Layla never told me she has brothers." "That's because she's from here too, like us..." Leroy hold out the ring. "I believe this ring...belongs to her." Ox look at the ring and recognised the ring. "That's her ring, how did you..." "Tuesday took it." Leroy said. "Atleast she's not like you guys. She's kind, gentle and loving." Ox said. Luca chuckled. "She really is a sweet doll..."