Chapter 1

Chapters 2-7 are available on scrollstack.

"Joojoooo!"

And Abhimaan looked helplessly at his daughter who was eating popcorn enjoying this very "quiet" Sunday morning in Rajvansh Villa.

"What happened, Tara" Abhimaan smiled sweetly at his wife.

"What happened? I asked you to bring carrots. Where are they?" Tara yelled making Daksh subside his giggle who was force-feeding orange juice to his pregnant wife.

Abhimaan glared at him.

"Apke liye toh chand Tare le aau, gajar kya cheez hai" he looked at her with heart eyes.

(For you, I would bring the moon and stars, what is a carrot compared to that? )

"Me too" Daksh looked at Kaashvi with the same heart eyes.

"Pehle jake ice cream leke aao" Kaashvi rolled her eyes munching on her popcorn.

(First, go and bring ice cream)

And this time Abhimaan laughed at Daksh's expense getting a glare in return.

"Parso mera beta aa raha hai aur kisiko padi hi nhi hai" Tara huffed dusting the showpieces with her dupatta.

(Day after tomorrow, my son is coming and nobody cares)

"Pahad chadh ke nhi aa rha hai" Abhimaan murmured rolling his eyes and went out to buy carrots...

(He is not coming by climbing mountains)

Chicago, U.S.

Avyaan stood at the base of the magnificent mountain, towering amidst the bustling city of Chicago.

The sun bathed the landscape in a golden hue, casting long shadows that danced among the rocks and trees, with a deep breath, he took his first step, embarking on a journey of both physical and spiritual ascent.

He walked along a narrow trail with a backpack slung over his shoulder. He was in a casual outfit and had a broad smile on his face.

Avyaan's steps are light and carefree as he explores the untouched beauty of nature. He breathes in the fresh mountain air, feeling the freedom that comes with being away from the chaos of everyday life. The wind rustles through his hair, carrying with it a sense of serenity.

As he reaches the top, he stretches his arms wide open, absorbing the magnificent view before him.

He closes his eyes for a moment, savoring the solitude and tranquility of the moment.

He encounters a stream gushing through the valley, its crystal clear water reflecting the sunlight. Without hesitation, he kicks off his shoes and dips his bare feet into the cold water.