Chapter 2

Happy Independence Day 🇮🇳✨

Chapters 3-7 are available on scroll stack ( Rewriting them)

"Maan!"

Advaita shouted from the living room multitasking with her morning chores.

Abhimanyu, appears from around the corner, holding a plate of toast in his hands.

"Maan! Where did you put my car keys? I have an important meeting at the bakery in half an hour" she said frantically.

"Good morning, Ita! Have some toast while I help you find the keys" he said cheerfully.

Advaita glares at Abhimanyu, her frustration is evident in her voice.

"Good morning? How can you be so calm when we're always running late because of you? I've told you a thousand times to keep the car keys in the drawer!" she angrily shouted.

Neev, like any Genz was lying on the sofa playing video games enjoying the everyday banter of Dutta Mansion.

And Pankti was fidgeting with some documents on the dining table.

Both of them stifle a giggle behind their hand, exchanging amused glances.

"Dad, Mom's right. Your forgetfulness is legendary" Neev mocked.

"Yeah, Dad, you should start writing things like Amir Khan from Ghajni" Pankti teased.

"Well, I may forget a few things, but I never forget how much I love your mom" Abhimanyu leaned against the door playfully.

Neev and Pankti chuckled seeing his lovesick father.

Advaita's stern expression softened and a blush crept through her cheeks.

"Just find the keys" She hit his shoulder and came out of the kitchen with a bowl.

"Open your mouth" she asked Pankti forwarding a spoonful of curd and sugar.

Pankti eats it with a smile.

Advaita then wipes her mouth with her dupatta.

"I know you will do it" she smiled caressing her hair.

"All the best, baccha" Abhimanyu pulled her cheeks and she fake glared at him nevertheless hugging both of them.

"Ja Pankti, Aur jeet ke hi aana warna wapis ghar mat aana" Neev disturbed their moment feeling jealous.

(Go Pankti, and come back only after winning, otherwise don't come back home.)

Hearing Didi from his mouth is only a dream for her.

"Chup kar warna usi dustbin mein fek aaungi jahan se laye the" Pankti retorted going out with her bag and an eye war going on with Neev.

(Shut up, or I'll throw you back into the same dustbin where you came from.)