CHAPTER 7: THE STEAK OUT

Morpheus' P.O.V ☄️🌌
After Artemis had explained the whole situation, she and I decided to come up with a plan. All we have to do is watch Theodorus and if he doesn't change his mind then I shape shift into Thanatos and get rid of Theodorus myself.

Artemis and I have been watching Theodorus and his family for a while now. The only thing I've noticed is that girl whose earrings I took the other day and the fact that all of Theo's daughters have blonde hair and green eyes. We're watching Theodorus and his family as we speak and I'm bored.

" this is stupid, we both know that Theo isn't going to change his mind." I complained as Artemis and I sit in a tree watching Theodorus' wife decorate the wedding venue with some servants." The wedding is tomorrow."

" But that doesn't mean his time is up." Artemis said, looking at something in the distance. I try to look for what she's staring at until my eyes land on Celeste. She looks like she hasn't eaten or slept in days." You've been looking at her with concern and admiration, I can tell." Artemis said with a smile.

" ... No, I'm just curious as to why her hair is so short, it's not even touching her shoulders." I said still looking at Celeste but Artemis just smiled at me." I'm being serious, I have no feelings for her."

" Isn't she the same girl you told Apollo and I about?" Artemis asked

" Which girl?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Artemis.

" The girl whose earrings you stole." Artemis said, now standing on the tree branch.

" I didn't steal them... I just asked her to give them to me." I said also standing up.

" Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow and putting her hands on her hips.

" Stalking mortals again?" A familiar voice said under us.

" Eros? What are you doing here?" I asked.

" I also want to see how this dramatic ' love story' will end." Eros explained.

" why do I get the feeling that you know how it's going to end." I asked.

" 'Cause I do."

" Then why are you here?" Artemis inquired.

" ... Work." Eros grinned.

" What kind of work." I asked, trying to get the truth out of him.

" Now now Morpheus, if I told you why I'm really here, my game wouldn't be fun anymore. Then I'd have to start playing a more... mischievous one." Eros said still grinning." Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show."

" ugh, don't mind him. He'll only be destracting us." Artemis said.

" Very well then." Eros said before vanishing. What was that all about.

                             💖💖💖

Eros' P.O.V 💖🏹
" Eros where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere." Hera asked the moment I arrive at Olympus.
" Did you use the arrow?"

" Yes I did. And things are going according to plan."

" Good...." She said. Well this isn't akward(!) " .... Eros, thank you for helping me."

" Don't mention it. I'm just doing my job. So... What else did your sibyl say?" I asked, wondering if there's anything else I needed to do.

" She also said that you need to use one of your arrows on..." Hera says avoiding eye contact.

" On who? Which arrow?" I demanded.

" I'll explain it all later but you can go home for now." Hera said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

" ... Okay?" I said, then I vanished to my palace in Olympus. I'll just ask Hera's sibyl myself.

Why is this even happening. The world's gone mad. First, Hera, Zeus' wife and queen of the gods asked me, of all gods for help. Then I had to use my arrow of true love on that heartless demon Morpheus. I doubt that arrow will even work.

I don't mind working for Hera, but I feel like I wasted a good arrow. Whatever it doesn't even matter anyway. I'm sure Hera knows what she's doing.

A/N: Sibyl:(in ancient Greece and Rome) a woman believed to pass on prophecies from a god/ goddess.