Chapter 51 - DIE

DIE

Meat, sinew, and bone melted like butter in fags, as the beast sank into her, and the depth of the bite, the crushing pressure of her upper collar being cracked, ripped every ounce of power out of her; she couldn't fight, she couldn't scream as agony punched her in her gut, and stole the wind.

Her dress tore as fangs and claws ripped her to shreds, mauling her to death. Soundlessly, she clawed the earth....and then she stopped.

Ann's vision went black...and in a moment of clear understanding, she realized that the beast....was a lion.

Hot energy, the first hot thing she had felt in too long, brushed across her numbing senses...and Ann felt her body being flung recklessly onto her back.

Then there was a bust of violent white agony as something thick and heavy connected with her face, once....and then again, and in the whiplash of the discomfort, clarity shot back into her, and her eyes flew open.

Her mind was reeling, her thoughts nothing but choked panic and half thoughts, all driven by the instinct to escape. But her body was so weak, her left arm...she couldn't feel anything there anymore....and her right arm was injured as well, the best she could do was try to push away.

All the while, in the depth of her heart, the words continued to bleed her strength dry.

Never return.

Die...

Die!

Cruel, sharp hands gripped her, and locked her down. Clasped at her throat, choking her and holding her all at once.

Through blurry eyes and kicking legs, Ann's scrambled gaze alighted upon her captor, and all she could see was the fresh blood dripping down his lips and fangs, her blood gleaming as it dripped over his throat and bare chest. But mostly she saw Jacob's golden, merciless glare.

"Hello, you little traitor...." The King hissed as his neon yellow eyes burned down at her, filled with unpleasantness. "Your fucking dead Sister."

Gasping, Ann's back thumped into the earth, and her body flinched as she tried to turn him away, but with broken pants, she could only collapse and whisper. "Le...let me go!"

"Making demands?" Jacob smiled, his face a distorted panting of blood, fangs, and long black inky marks that were spread all over his features, making him look like a crazed loon. And his eyes...the space around his slit predatory gaze that should have been white...was bloodshot with crimson. He looked like a true demon to her eyes.

The hand gripping her throat tightened, and Ann fought not to cringe in pain, watching the Lions features crease with amusement.

"Sweet Savanna, you're a fucking fighter woman....still have enough bravery to not piss yourself, huh?" The Lion seethed over his fangs and suddenly sneered as he lifted Ann's head and slammed her back into the ground so hard her teeth smacked and rattled, making her moan and scream out in fear.

"Stop!" she moaned; she knew it was useless, but she still tried to push away.

The Lion Roared in her face gripped her windpipe so hard that air no longer came to her. "No, I won't stop! This is just the beginning for you, you stupid little cunt!" Ann's eyes rolled as the Lion slammed her head into the earth again. She felt blood gush and well around the back of her crown as her skin split open from the impact.

"Do you know? Do you have any IDEA how your actions have screwed with our Plans.... with the destiny of my CLAN! DO YOU! DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW MUCH OF A MISTAKE YOU MADE WHEN YOU TURNED ON THE BROTHERHOOD!?"