Narrator's P.O.V

Yn: Hey Prod

Prod: Hey babe

Both: I have to tell you something......you go first....no you.....I said it first.....ugh

Yn: Okay so I'll go first it's not that bad but it's something that nobody knows.

Prod: I'm all ears

Yn: Walter is my uncle and he tells me everything that goes on with you guys and I had already met Prince,Roc,and Ray as a matter of fact Roc is my stepbrother but we played like we didn't know because I wouldn't be able to date you.

Prod: Ok first of all if Walter tells you everything I'm pretty sure you know about the show and thats what I was going to tell you, second of all why the hell would you keep a secret like that away from me Roc is my homeboy why would he keep that away from me huh?

Yn: First of all negro don't curse or raise your voice at me, second of all I said because I wouldn't be able to date you, now fix your attitude before I fix it for you.

Prod: Bitch you ain't gone do shit I don't have time for hoes like you now I cursed at you and why the hell wouldn't you be able to date me.

Yn: Because of Prince and Ray and like I said fix your attitude before I call my brothers.

Prod: You know what I will calm down but your pussy ass brothers ain't gone do shit.

Yn:okay we will see about that *pulls out phone*.

Prod: Okay okay I'm sorry but your still a bitch and if you planned on coming with us don't even look my way.

Yn: Trust me I won't who would wanna look at your ugly ass (just so y'all know I love prod).

Prod: Apparently you since you have for basically your whole life.

Yn: Whatever just know that I fucking hate you and I always will.

Prod: Good cause I've always hated you, you were just a hoe that I knew I would get to pop her pussy but I guess it ended too early bye get out of my room and my house.

Yn: I'm way ahead of you lose my number.

Prod's pov

What the hell have I done over a stupid little secret shit i gotta call Roc and get him to talk her into talking to me ugh im so fucking dumb.