I Don't Like Seeing You Like This

Ray P.O.V

So I went over Roc and Yn's house, i went in Roc's room and he said he was getting dressed so I went to Yn's room, she looked terrible, and so did her room, stuff was everywhere and you couldn't see the floor, her hair was like a werewolf's, her eyes were red and her lips didnt have a shape anymore. I felt bad and went in a grabbed her and hugged her she hugged back and cried in my shoulder.

"Help me" was all she said and with that said I didn't know what to say.

"How babygirl you got to tell me what you need help with" I say while still comforting her.

"Tell Prod I love him and I need him to come back"she said then fully broke down to the floor.

"What happened why are you crying" I say getting on the floor, well the stuff on the floor, with her.

"He thinks I don't love him anymore"she said looking dead into my eyes.

"How I think he knows that you will always love him"I say trying to make her feel better but it was true.

"Before I hung up the phone I heard him say it loud and clear"she said crying harder, my whole shirt is wet now.

"I'll call him but if it doesn't work dont be mad at me and if it does you owe me, deal?" I say.

"Deal"she said I reached my hand out so we could shake on it and she got up to find something to wear, lets just say we didn't make the deal (-_-).