Terribly Broken

Yn P.O.V

Well it's been a week and Prod has been blowing my phone up like alot, I kind of feel bad for ignoring him because the one time I answered the phone he was crying hard and begging, don't get me wrong I still love him but the way he treated me is unexceptable and I'm not letting him in that easy, it doesn't work like that GCO BY PHONE RINGING, I can bet you all of my money it's him, *looks at phone* ha it's him.

Yn: Hello *angry voice*

Prod: Baby please I didn't do the show because of this I cancelled on my fans for you, everyone deserves a second chance, if you love me give me one *crying*

Yn: Prod you really hurt me, it was over something that little, if thats how you act over that, I wonder how you will act over something big.

Prod: Baby can you just think about it please

Yn: Sure but stop calling me because I'm on the verge of getting my phone cut off goodbye

And with that said I hung up whats the purpose of talking ,each word that was said made me more pissed. I don't think I'm going to give him a second chance.

Roc's P.O.V

I walked into Yn room and seen her crying I had to do something to cheer her up cause she wasn't able to make me laugh and make me happy so I got her some of her favorite ice cream and for the first time in a week I seen her smile. I got on the side of her and gave her the bowl, she attacked me with kisses which made me laugh then we started to talk.

Yn: Thanks, what made you get me ice cream?

Roc: Well I hate seeing you like this and I know that it's your favorite.

I then put my arm around her and kissed her forehead, as you can see we are close I don't even see her as a stepsister I see her as my little sister and thats why I look after her so much.